Guest gazza271

Virgin Festival - Final Chance, PL exclusive  

1. 1.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Festival - Final Chance, PL exclusive

The people playing this who already have seats, what is the reasoning behind this? Send me the password as well in case I like the reasoning :unsure
Primarily this is just a friendly PL exclusive game - we dont want to exclude those who already have seats from participating. If I win another seat a PL'r will be getting it :ok Password on its way

The people playing this who already have seats, what is the reasoning behind this? Send me the password as well in case I like the reasoning :unsure
Woohoo the more the merrier! I can't wait to be knocked out :ok

Re: Virgin Festival - Final Chance, PL exclusive But surely those who have seats could be hindering those who haven't. I'd probably understand it more if it was a regular sat but if its PL exclusive a Pler is going to get the seat anyway whats the difference. With it being a guaranteed seat are the more numbers diminishing the value?

Re: Virgin Festival - Final Chance, PL exclusive It's a PL game for PL'rs .... not a PL game for PL'rs without seats!! Don't see why it should be!! Besides, if we get 30 entrants (not looking too likely at the moment) then it's 2 seats, 2 additional PL'rs, not one....

But surely those who have seats could be hindering those who haven't. I'd probably understand it more if it was a regular sat but if its PL exclusive a Pler is going to get the seat anyway whats the difference. With it being a guaranteed seat are the more numbers diminishing the value?
30 players would mean two seats but not looking like getting there :ok If there are less than 30 registered with 10 seconds registration left I will probably withdraw. I take MCFC's basic point about those not yet qualified. If I won a seat it would be for Avon and it's not clear she can make it down in time on the Saturday (I'll be leaving before the crack of dawn to drive to Suffolk first).

It's a PL game for PL'rs .... not a PL game for PL'rs without seats!! Don't see why it should be!! Besides, if we get 30 entrants (not looking too likely at the moment) then it's 2 seats, 2 additional PL'rs, not one....
OK chill, just asking the question, no need for all the exclamations.

I've registered, but will probably unregister if it looks impossible that my presence will increase the number of seats on offer.
Exactly the same reason for me. Junior is playing tonight, trying to win his own ticket, and he'll have more chance with top 2 of 30+ than top 1 of 22. Mind you, knowing my memory, I'll leave it too late to back out and still be reg'd. :eek

Re: Virgin Festival - Final Chance, PL exclusive Only 4 minutes to go before reg ends, and I can't see another 8 entrants flooding in before it closes, so (in my best Duncan Bannatyne / Dragon's Den voice), I wish you all well but, I'm out. Good Luck Rob :hope NUTS - Reg open for 2 more minutes, but UNREGISTER button has gone, so I'm playing after ALL :$

Re: Virgin Festival - Final Chance, PL exclusive well that could have gone MUCH better. couldn't have gone much worse actually, come to think of it :$ pocket 9s first hand, 78X on the flop, then another 10 and a 3, ended up all in against 77 in the hole, so 2pair to full house ... bums :wall