The Fallon Trial

Anyone been keeping an eye on this and what do you make of it so far? Some of the "evidence" is a bit circumstantial and it seems like the prosecution are clutching at straws with some of it where the jockeys are concerned. The dumb oaf that set up multiple accounts and then used the same computer really wants his head checking. :$ It may be more than coincidence that a horse loses and some punter cleans up on Betfair but some of the links between horses performance, jockey and betfair punter seem a bit tenuous. I think everyone is aware that some of the sport is bent, especially the handicaps but certain people are on a witch hunt, especially where Fallon is concerned. A question for the horse racing punters then - If you knew a horse that was quite well fancied and had short enough odds on betfair was going to lose as it was running for fitness or a lower handicap mark would you lay it on Betfair?

Re: The Fallon Trial Have only been reading what's been reported on the rp site you can see it going on for ages. As for would I lay a horse is I new it was going to loose? then hell yeah as long as I wasn't the owner or jockeys etc.. then I'd be quite happy to lay it.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.