Saturday naps 03/11/07

Woodie

In here all your naps 3.30 Wetherby - Monkerhostin 1pt e/w Bit disapointed in Wetherby's card today a load of short priced ones but I fancy Monkerhostin in the big one today, pointed out in the post today he has a fine record when first time out reading one 3rd and four 1st. Recieves a nice bit of weight from four horses all have a good shout finished ahead of a couple of these last season including State of Play in the gold cup when of level weights now gets 5lbs from him should see him take the beating of him again, State of Play 5/2 Monkerhostin 8/1 I know which one I'm backing. Question over Aces Four who I have down as the big danger but trainer isn't in good form and says he should need the run. Everything points to Monkerhostin for me at the prices.

Re: Saturday naps 03/11/07 Down Royal 2.30 Taranis Evens 1 pt win A real class act. Got better and better last year. I think will enjoy the trip today and is also a real battler who will be hard to beat. I think it stays better than chief rivals today who may not enjoy the ground too much. A big season awaits.