Wetherby 03/11

Re: Wetherby 03/11 not much out today:unsure ;) Gimmie a B Gimmie a L Gimmie a a Gimmie a c Gimmie a k Gimmie a J Gimmie a a Gimmie a c Gimmie a k you get the idea..... B.J.K 2.20 Wetherby A breathing operation will, hopefully, have done the trick for Black Jack Ketchum, who was clearly not at his best after winning first time out at Cheltenham.AP has gone on record a few times saying that this is the best horses he's ever ridden. Its a poor price but surely its a penalty kick. State Of Play 3.30 Wetherby Can kick start his season in fine style with a win today under top jock AP. The 7yr old ran the race of his life to win last years Hennessy Gold Cup at Newbury and Evan Williams has said that S.o.P is stronger than ever.

Re: Wetherby 03/11 only really looked at the 2 big races & have ended with: 2.20 BJK/My Turn Now 3.30 State of play / Turko going to do as Billyhills does & across card doubles 4 win doubles, hoping that the better prices prevail! This is based on the detail i put in the stats thread which points to 1st time out winners

Re: Wetherby 03/11 3,30 Wetherby. State of Play got a very difficult task here IMO. Finished behind Monkerhostin and a couple of lengths in front of Kingscliffe(inconsistent) in the Gold Cup and now meets these rivals today giving them 6 pounds. Plus we have Aces Four who clocked a time very similiar to Exotic Dancer(Betfair Bowl Chase) at Aintree last April in a novice event. In should be noted that State of Play finished over 30ls behind Exotic Dancer that day. The other highly rated runner in terms of OR is Ollie Magern, but this horse showed very little last season. This race also got a number of others that could feature but I will stick with the Official Ratings which to me at least indicate where the value is. Obvoiusly this race is not one to get too involved in but a moderate interest may pay dividends.:hope Suggest Bets for me. 3 pts win Aces Four @13/2 Corals:hope 1 pts win Kingscliffe @11/1 Ladbrokes:hope 1 pt win Monkerhostin @ 8/1 Ladbrokes:hope

Re: Wetherby 03/11 Weth 1.50 Little Said 25/1 e.w Has not really shown tremendous amounts of ability but there was a promising third amongst the runs so far and at what is a fair price I will have a small wager. Weth 3.30 Aces Four 11/2 e.w Really surprised this has drifted so much as imo it has far more scope than some exposed rivals and in these conditions this one could run them ragged. State of Play won a poor Hennessy and it could be quick enough. Ollie Magern, Monkerhostin are honest horses but I prefer the e.w price on this one. Should like the ground, may need the run but others in the race may as well and I think this horse could go a long way. Bewleys Berry, who they may not have caught in the GN,may run a strong race from the front today in conditions he should like and therefore ruin GN hopes for next year by blowing his mark but I am going to leave my selection with Aces Four.

Re: Wetherby 03/11 Regarding BJK I must say I am very disappointed they have not even given the horse a go down in trip in the weakish Champion Hurdle division. Given the way it suggested it could not stay at a track like Aintree LTO I do not know what they think it is going to do at Cheltenham come March. A highly promising horse but it has not realised expectations so far and I am not interested today at a price like that.

Re: Wetherby 03/11

3,30 Wetherby. State of Play got a very difficult task here IMO. Finished behind Monkerhostin and a couple of lengths in front of Kingscliffe(inconsistent) in the Gold Cup and now meets these rivals today giving them 6 pounds. Plus we have Aces Four who clocked a time very similiar to Exotic Dancer(Betfair Bowl Chase) at Aintree last April in a novice event. In should be noted that State of Play finished over 30ls behind Exotic Dancer that day. The other highly rated runner in terms of OR is Ollie Magern, but this horse showed very little last season. This race also got a number of others that could feature but I will stick with the Official Ratings which to me at least indicate where the value is. Obvoiusly this race is not one to get too involved in but a moderate interest may pay dividends.:hope Suggest Bets for me. 3 pts win Aces Four @13/2 Corals:hope 1 pts win Kingscliffe @11/1 Ladbrokes:hope 1 pt win Monkerhostin @ 8/1 Ladbrokes:hope
Got that completely wrong:$

Re: Wetherby 03/11 I think BJK he will come good. First race of the season after the opperation. Was really cruising to be honest, but he'll come good after this run. Ollie Magern impressed me. Looks like back to his best and a great ride from Paddy Brennan leadin all the way and dictating the pace. Nigel Twiston-Davies is really on fire this season :clap