ChanPoker And PokerPlayer Magazine

dobbin

ChanPoker and PokerPlayer Magazine Win a $10000 Bankroll and Personal Tuition from Johnny Chan The Freerolls all 8pm GMT Thursday November 22 No-Limit Holdem Thurssday December 20 Limit Holdem Thursday January 24 No Limit Holdem Turbo Thursday February 21 No Limit Holdem short handed Thursday March 20 Pot-Limit Holdem Thursday April 10 No-Limit Holdem shootout Prizes Freeroll Qualifiers $1000 Prizepool Grand Final $2500 prizepool for the runners up Grand Winner $10000 bankrool and six months of 1-1 trainig from johnny chan More details on page 66-67

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ChanPoker And PokerPlayer Magazine

No - I'm getting to a million from nothing :tongue2
on a computer you made from scratch from bits thrown away by other people using an unprotected wireless connection while living in a cardboard box ;) I can see the film now ......

Re: ChanPoker And PokerPlayer Magazine Hopefully I will do better in this one than I did in the Pokerstars Greg Raymer tuition and $10K bankroll competition. Won the second heat and donked out in the 6 player final in 6th place. Good luck to all who play :hope

• 3 weeks later...

Re: ChanPoker And PokerPlayer Magazine The pokerroom it is in makes a big difference - the reluctance of people to download new rooms, for free, almost regardless of the value, surprises me.... Pokerstars obviously has far greater numbers than Chan, makes a big difference :nana :cow :nana :cow