** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Battle of the Mags live final

Dreamkiller

My girlfriend qualified back in September for the live final of the BofTheMags ...... a tourny run by Paddypowerpoker. It was a 1500 runner (8 tourny series) and she got $1250 when winning the Totalpoker event. She represents that mag (part of Maxim mag at the time ... but not now I don't think). She plays in a live 8 person "FT" tourny in London on 8/11 which is being televised and shown on pokerzone on SKY 843 on 14/12/07 ....... The winner gets £14,000 tourny sponsership :hope including entry into the Irish Open and 2 EPT events !!! She is the only lady and only English qualifier .... 2 from Ireland , 2 from Poland , one from Romania , Germany and Denmark ....... (spot the potential fish :loon. It reiterates the above in the gambling.co.uk archives from a few weeks ago and also Totalpoker tourny mention in article on Totalgambler.co.uk (which darklord55 ... edits :D). Two nights in London ...... I can't wait for the break from the kids :nana.

Re: Battle of the Mags live final ........ best of it was I did come second for $750 or slightly less in another of those 8 tourneys so I should have taken a bit more care heads up .... tried to finish it to soon against one of the Polish qualifiers ... :wall It would have been a great achievement to have a couple playing the same tourny ...... trouble would be if I was in the same pot she starts smiling if I look at her and she has a good hand ...... and she knows it :lol