• 19:15 Virgin Festival Super Sat
    • 19:30 William Hill Caribbean Bounty
    • 19:45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20:00 The Sun Freeroll League
    • 20:30 Pacific Talksport Aussie Millions
    • 20:30 Paradise 50 Up Club
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open

Re: ** Poker Thursday 1st November**

Having a browse through the Bet365 tourneys and noticed a couple of small 'No Lose' tourneys scheduled for Friday morning. They are both $100 prize pools with a $2 entry fee. Start times are 9am and Noon. Red.
These have been running for a couple of weeks I think. I'm sure I saw it mentioned deep in a thread on here somewhere. I've regged for the 9am one before I've gone to work a few times and made profit as a sit out. Not gonna make you rich but hey its free money.

My first focus game for about 3 months i think! Lets see if i can get a few points back on the board' date=' only a 1000 required to catch you Gaf i see!:loon[/quote'] Welcome back Dave :ok Not as bad as it looks - PL Exclusive games are double points now (and there are 2 this weekend ;) )

Welcome back Fenner - how was Oz?
cheers mate was really good should have finished in the money too,cruised into day2 with well above chip average 110 left 40 got paid but went tits up on day 2 during 1 hour of bad beats by small stacks trying to double up and doing so at my expense notable hands QQ loosing to AQ and AK twice to rubbish from the button pushing all in when shoritsh stacked still had a good time tho and happy enough cos i thought i played really well on day1 with average cards and out lasted joe hatchem, tony g, mel judah to name a few

Re: ** Poker Thursday 1st November** I've had a good evening on Mansion. Played two satellites for $150k guaranteed, and won two seats. One was a $5 freezeout with 11 runners and one seat on offer, so nearly a 100% overlay. The other was a $10 rebuy with 45 runners and 20 seats on offer. There were a total of 50 rebuys/add-ons used (I used two), so more than a 100% overlay. And this is to qualify for a tournament which itself has a substantial overlay.