Sports Betting TV points system????

Hi guys, I'm trying to get my head around the points system that www.sports-betting.tv uses but just can't seem to figure it out :wall" I understand perfectly how much to bet if I was betting "points", but don't get how to apply it to real money!! I've sent them an email asking them to explain, but all they do is send me to the page on their site which is meant to explain it, but I can't get my head around it.... Can anyone using this system please explain it in simple terms!!! :nana cheers

Re: Sports Betting TV points system???? We use a points system to determine the strength of each tip. We recommend our paid members use this points system to steadily increase their betting bank over the course of a month. We will tell you how many points to bet on each tip, between 1 and 1000. On the first day of your subscription, you should divide your betting bank by 1000, and then multiply by the number of points we recommend to bet. So for example, if you had a betting bank of £700, you would divide by 1000 (700/1000=0.70) and then multiply by the number of points we recommend. So if we told you to bet 150 points, you would bet 150*0.70 = £105 You would add the number of points won to your starting total of 1000 points. So if you won 220 points on day one, then your total points going into day two would be 1220 points. On day two, you then divide your total betting bank by 1220, and then multiply by the number of points we advise. Seems simple to me. :unsure

Re: Sports Betting TV points system???? ok so for day two, do I divide my starting betting bank...i.e £700 or do I divide my new betting bank £805?? and then multiply by number of points advised...lets say 120 for example...on a tip that is say 4/6 so on day two: would it be 700/1220*120=£68.85 ? or would it be 805/1220*120=£79.18 ? And my new points total if it wins would be 4/6= 0.66 -> 120*0.66 = 80 80+1220=1300 ??? Sorry to sound thick...but I want to get it right! :rollin

Re: Sports Betting TV points system???? I take it that it would be your new bank £805 divided by 1220. And yes 120 * .66 = 80 so new points total woudl be 1300. Does seem over complicated to me with a points total and a bank total, but each day you got your current bank, to be divided by your current points.