• 19:00 Paradise PL MTT League
    • 19:30 William Hill £1500 Added
    • Cannot see in Lobby Final Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20:00 Paradise WPT Magazine Freeroll
    • 20:00 32Red Pumpkin Pursuit
    • 20:30 32Red Everyone's a Bounty
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open

Re: **Poker Wednesday 31st October**

If you click on the number' date=' you can see who it is ;)[/quote'] Chuff me, so you can ! Now why didn't I think of that? Paradise problems again tonight. Big (WPT) freeroll, unavailable poker room - grrr - hope to get on in time for the PL league game :wall

Re: **Poker Wednesday 31st October** Since re-formatting, I cannot get back into Virgin again :@ I have asked for new password but even that wont let me in. Have to miss tonights game and play the focus game only. No problem for me, but anybody from Virgin looking in please note I will bin this site if You cant be bothered nor can I. :\

PL League game starts at 7pm GMT (in 10 mins)!! NOT the usual 8pm!!! It starts at the same time as Virgin!!!
Oh dear, that is not good. Time to switch to paradise, enjoy my blinds!! Thanks GaF, there were 7 or 8 clues as to the start time that i had already igonred!!

Re: **Poker Wednesday 31st October** out in 238th in betfair wsope freerol holding 76h on a board of 6aj6 a guy puts all his 5000 remaining chips into a pot of 750 putting me all in thought he was stealing :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall but he wasnt he had a6 so im out strange bet though with such a good hand :sad:sad:sad:sad

Re: **Poker Wednesday 31st October** dammit for once i was doing well in the willhill super series game and they got tech difficulties and cancelled it halfway through :wall:wall:wall:@ i was in the payout zone so maybe they will split it? lol in my dreams :hope

dammit for once i was doing well in the willhill super series game and they got tech difficulties and cancelled it halfway through :wall:wall:wall:@ i was in the payout zone so maybe they will split it? lol in my dreams :hope
Same here - just outside the top 10 (I think) when problems started. I'd bombed out of an earlier CPC tourney which hadn't finished - will I get my dosh back for both? Ooh - just had a look, and I've got paid £15.78 for my £7.50+£1 entry fee. Should I post it in the wins section?

The WPT Magazine Hungarian open is still on. I appear to be the only PL-er/Englishman left!!:clap
Wooohooooo chip leader with 3 left :clap :clap Do top 20 get the same, or are you still playing for something?