Slow and steady

stewartd14

Right, this is partly inspired by DannyCash's £25 to .... thread, so thank you for that Danny. However, I am going to combine two glory hunts into one in this thread, but try to keep the banks seperate. The short priced roll up Right, for the first system, I have deposited £50 into Betfair and this will be used for laying bigger priced selections and backing very short priced selections. Its kind of hard to explain but you should see as we go along. The bank of £50 will be split into two banks of £25 and if a bet wins, all the returns go onto the next bet, like a roll up. However, the other £25 bank will only be touched in two instances: 1) It is needed to cover the liability of a LAY 2) I go bust. Money will be banked at certain points so we can secure some profit. The roll up accumulator This hunt is based on my previous thread "Patience is a virtue" ,seen here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44284 I basically start with £2 and try to find accumulators with odds that pay around evens. For example, 1/2 and 2/5. All returns, if any then go onto the next bet. As with the first hunt, money will be banked at certain stages. For this bet, I have deposited £10 into Coral's and this will be the bank. :hope:ok

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.