Euro Hockey 28 - 31/10

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10

Rouen won 5:2:clap:clap:clap:clap Milano won 4:2:clap:clap Vitkovice Zlin 2:2 after 1st:clap:clap Langnau lost 7:3. HCAP scored this much goals in last 5 matches all together and it opened for them tonight:( After yesterday's Valerenga @ 9.00 this was another great day (especially in France). Great calls, G:G and fish:clap:clap
There's no stopping you, bookies nightmare :notworthy 2/4 for me, ok I guess.

Great picks peeps! Leksand-3 2.09@Pinnacle Big hcp, but fair odds. Reasoning tomorrow...
Just placed this one :) My lame reasoning here: Leksand -3 @ 2.09 (Pinnacle) Leksand the best team in Allsvenskan, they don't always perform accordingly, but at home they have been very reliable, 6-0-0 25-9. Sundsvall always fight hard, but they can loose big when things go wrong, lost 1-4 away to Nybro recently, and Leksand are two classes above Nybro without doubt. This match can very well end with Leksand winning with one goal, sure, but the chance of Leksand covering this line is higher than 50% imo, last season's h2h's ended 8-1 and 5-0, I think Leksand can repeat this.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 Well, I can only agree with ya GG. Big interest surrounding this game since Ed Belfour will make his debut for Leksand. I don't expect him to be at his best at the beginning, but hopefully we will see some good goaltending from him this season. Big audience again in Leksand. Around 6000 people(with me being one of them;)). I'm sure the whole team wants Ed to get a good start and I'm sure he will get it. I don't think Sundsvall will fire more than 15-20 shots at him and hopefully he can get to everyone of them. After a couple of not so good matches I expect Leksand to put on a show here. I had exactly the same feeling about the game last year where Leksand won 8-1. On October 1st Leksand won this matchup 5-0 and I expect something simular now. My other leans are Vaxjo dnb and Rogle.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 Spartak to win first period (3.00 @ Bet365) And once again. Spartak played 11 away matches so far and lost 1st period only once (plus 4 wins and 6 goalless draws). They have allowed only 1 goal in first periods of away matches. Kazan played 9 home matches. They have won first period in 3 matches, lost it in 4 matches and drew twice. Their goal difference in first periods at home is 6-10. Spartak is not without chances even for a win in this match. Kazan bit improved their league standings, but it's because they had 6 easy matches in a row. Spartak is hard nut in away matches and will be handful for Kazan.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 Togliatti - Amur First period over 1.5 (2.25 @ Bet365) A bit more stats. Togliatti played over 1.5 in 4 out of last 5 home matches (also in 7 out of last 10 matches). They have scored at least once in every first period of last 5 home matches. Amur played over 1.5 in 7 out of last 9 matches. Togliatti plays well at home and should win this match easily. They do allow a lot of goals in first period at home (10 goals in 11 matches), so there is a chance that Amur will sneak in one goal. That should be enough for over 1.5.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 Dusseldorf - Ingolstadt 2,05 have to say that imo this is fair odd on home team,they are and bigger favorite than odd say. h2h 6;4 for del, when plays home del is highly motivated and u can see that by scored and allowed goals, their only problems is in away matches. ingolstad lost last game against hannover and now they fell on the ground suddenly, lets hope they will stay there and tonight -1,5/Koln - Iserlohn 2,1 it seems that koln loves to play against iserlohn 8:1 for koln and in those matches only one finished with one margin for koln all others more than one, maybe they are not in brilliant form momently but they are able to turn that on the other way anytime

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 31/10 AIK -1 @ 1.80 (Bet365) Nybro still plagued by injuries, today they get back one player, but instead Honkonen from their first line called in sick. Considering this situation I must say that Nybro have done really well so far, two wins in a row now. Important to notice though: they win at home and loose away, last two away matches ended 1-6 vs Borås and 1-5 vs Växjö. AIK have started to get their act together, 3-1-1 last five, one of the wins after o.t. vs Västerås away. AIK imo a better team than Nybro when Nybro have the whole roster to choose from, today hopefully forward Gahn back, he missed the last two matches, this would be good news. Nybro will give AIK a tough time, they'll focus hard on defending and trying to create fast counterattacks, but I think AIK will handle this and win, 1.80 with money back if one goal win very decent. I'll also try small stakes on Rögle to win with one @ 5.00 and 2 @ 4.50 (Bet365), I think that Västerås can give Rögle a tough fight, I expect a close battle but I fancy Rögle with Kenny Jönsson back to win in the end.

If you are unsure about Leksand's stats read my post' date=' and don't hesitate to ask in the future :rollin:dude[/quote'] Good to know:clap I'll try [email protected]. I think they are a better team than vasteras and the homeadvatage is huge.....I'll skip Vaxjo though. Loven get some people back while Vaxjo will miss two important players. GL tonight everyone....I'm off to Leksand;)