Bulgarian APFG (26 - 27 October)

Friday 26 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Chernomorets B v Marek (15:30 BST)1.573.605.25111% Related markets...- - -Match ResultHandicap Result
Levski Sofia v Botev Plovdiv (15:30 BST)1.0913.5024.00104% Related markets...- - -Match ResultOver/Under
Saturday 27 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Belasitsa Petrich v Slavia Sofia (12:30 BST)2.623.502.50107% Related markets...- - -Match ResultOver/Under
CSKA Sofia v Cherno more Varna (12:30 BST)1.137.0017.00109% Related markets...- - -Match ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Litex Lovech v Beroe (12:30 BST)1.108.5017.00109% Related markets...- - -Match ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Spartak Varna v Lokomotiv Sofia (12:30 BST)4.003.502.00104% Related markets...- - -Match ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Vidima-Rakovski v Pirin Blagoevgrad (12:30 BST)2.803.202.45108% Related markets...- - -Match ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Vihren Sandanski v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (12:30 BST)2.003.504.00104% Related markets...- - -Match ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Chernomorets B v Marek Dupnitsa (14:30 BST)1.564.105.50107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOver/Under

Re: Bulgarian APFG (26 - 27 October)

Tosh' date=' Don't know if you saw the Litex game, if you did can you please tell me how they did not get 3 points when you get a chance. Thanks[/quote'] Sorry for the late answer , but my network was ****** up ... :) Well , Litex did have a chance to win the whole three points , but most of the time they played really poor . I did not watched the whole game , only the most interesting moments , and from what I saw , I can say that Litex did not impressed me at all . For sure they are the better team , but they should prove this at the field . They play poor in their visits , now they made a poor game vs poor opponent at home . There`s something wrong with the team . There are some rumors , that the new appointed assistant manager , soon will be the new coach of the team , and Ferario Spasov would be sacked . We should wait to see the end of the situation , but for me Ferario made so many mistakes , and maybe he will stay at Litex only a few games more ... ;) Cheers!

Re: Bulgarian APFG (26 - 27 October)

Sorry for the late answer , but my network was ****** up ... :) Well , Litex did have a chance to win the whole three points , but most of the time they played really poor . I did not watched the whole game , only the most interesting moments , and from what I saw , I can say that Litex did not impressed me at all . For sure they are the better team , but they should prove this at the field . They play poor in their visits , now they made a poor game vs poor opponent at home . There`s something wrong with the team . There are some rumors , that the new appointed assistant manager , soon will be the new coach of the team , and Ferario Spasov would be sacked . We should wait to see the end of the situation , but for me Ferario made so many mistakes , and maybe he will stay at Litex only a few games more ... ;) Cheers!
Thanks alot, no problem with the late answer I appreciate it....I guess at the time I was thinking there may be something a bit scandalous going on :sad I had them -2 HDCP and felt it had a real good shot and was stunned by the 1-1... Thanks for the info.