• 18:30 & 22:30 Betfair WSOPE 2008 Freeroll
    • 19:30 William Hill £500 Added
    • 19:45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 21:00 The Sun Freeroll League
    • 21:30 Paradise 50 Up Club
    • 01:30 WPEX $5000 Added

Re: ** Poker Friday 26th October ** Out of both, standing up to all-in merchants. First one: had 1010 vs Q3s. Lost to a flush on the river. (Didn't actually get knocked out on that hand, but was down to 50 chips and went out a few hands later.) Second one: had AKo vs K5s. Lost to a flush on the river. Do I get extra points for consistency?

Re: ** Poker Friday 26th October **

Out of both, standing up to all-in merchants. First one: had 1010 vs Q3s. Lost to a flush on the river. (Didn't actually get knocked out on that hand, but was down to 50 chips and went out a few hands later.) Second one: had AKo vs K5s. Lost to a flush on the river. Do I get extra points for consistency?
Out of both too!!:nana:nana:nana FH beaten by rivered Quads on one table! :lol On the other table I had 4 all-ins when I was BB - saw that I had 27o and couldn't resist! (I hit a set but lost to a FH):cry There were 3 hands of quads at my table in 1st 15 minutes:rollin:rollin - reminded me why I would never deposit there! :) Have fun all! :ok TQM

Re: ** Poker Friday 26th October ** Yep i'm out of both too.Unreal though as there were only 3 of us playing on 1 table I got Pocket Kings the other got Pocket Queens and the other who hit trips with his Pocket Jacks,never ever has anything like that happened when the only 3 betting and playing get those sort of hands:unsure. Out of the other when my Kings were cracked by 6's and then my 6's were mashed by Kings, same player both times. I usually do well in these but they must have cranked up the shite deal ratio for Friday night. Good luck all left in your gonna need it:lol:ok

Re: ** Poker Friday 26th October ** Just couldn't handle that...playing what seemed like super turbo at two tables was just making my head spin. Hit 10,000 chips on one and I really should have sat out for a while, but got battered and confused and now out of both games. What a relief !!!