Handball 18 - 19/10

G:G

Norway - Romania, Women's World Cup Norway -2 @ 2.10 (Betway) Two very strong teams meet here, but I favour Norway, Yesterday they won vs Sweden 33-23 with their 2nd line up, before that they won vs France, 27-23, they were up with a lot more goals vs France but relaxed a bit towards the end, still won safely. Romania have been a bit dissapointing, smashed Sweden 28-17, but lost to France, 24-25, a match when their normally rock solid defence suddenly wasn't at all that solid. Good news for Norway is that their best player Hammerseng is back. A word of warning: This match is not important for Norway as they are already through to next round, but I don't think this will be a problem, Norway will surely want to win vs one of their serious opponants in forthcoming championships. Drott - Lugi, Elitserien, Sweden Lugi @ 1.91 (Pinnacle) I still see Drott as one of the two weakest teams in Elitserien, despite that they have a decent homerecord: 2-1-0. The wins was vs out of form teams, their latest home match was a 32-32 draw vs Helsingborg, and that imo, tells that Drott maybe are overrated now, they still haven't showed that they can compete with stronger teams. I rank Lugi as a better team, they haven't started well, but injuries spoiled their chances from the start. Now that they are starting to get players back they should start to climb the table, even though the loss at home vs Malmö was a let down. They did win vs H43 in the derby match though, a sign of what capacity Lugi actually holds, H43's a strong team placed at 4th atm. I think and hope that Lugi's on the way up now, in that case this will be the last time we will be offered odds like this for Lugi vs a team like Drott.

Re: Handball 18/10 Norway won with one goal, hate when that happens. Lugi got their behinds kick proper, that pick was really bad. Malmö - Sävehof Sävehof -1.5 @ 1.95 (Expekt) Newcomers Malmö looks to be solid enough to avoid relegation, they have some classy players in their squad, especially Thorsson from Iceland, 3-0-3 must be considered a good start of the season. They have showed signs of weakness at home though, 1-0-2, lost to Alingsås 29-32 and also Ystad 21-22, both teams imo ranked below Sävehof. Sävehof lost last match, the derby vs Redbergslid, but I still see them as the only team that can possibly give Hammarby a run for the title, they are strong in almos every position, great goaltending and fast attacking. Sävehof out for revenge should be able to cover this line, Sävehof's not a team that change their play much on the road, record so far 2-0-1.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.