** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Greece Super Liga ( Oct 20-21 )

Saturday 20 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AEK Athens v Larisa (17:00 BST)1.305.5013.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Olympiakos v Panionios (17:00 BST)1.305.4012.00104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 21 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Levadiakos v Skoda Xanthi (15:00 BST)2.873.002.80104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
OFI Crete v Asteras Tripolis (15:00 BST)1.703.506.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Apollon Kalamarias v Ergotelis (17:00 BST)2.153.053.80106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Aris Thessaloniki v PAOK (17:00 BST)2.023.104.33105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Veria v Panathinaikos (17:00 BST)3.602.261.20156% Related markets... - - -Match ResultHandicap Result
Atromitos Athens v Iraklis (19:15 BST)1.813.505.50103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Greece Super Liga ( Oct 20-21 ) hello... today i like Ergotelis x2:my guide is last year's match 0-0 and the referee of the game.Furthermore, Kalamaria doesn't have a good dressing room atmosphere. Panathinaikos:we have referee(Kyros Vassaras) that as rumors say supports Panathinaikos.Furthermore,Veroia has some missings and panathinaikos can't afford to lose another match. Atromitos:Anything else other than home win will be a HUGE surprise for me.I personally believe and bet Iraklis to relegate this season.Atromitos is a very good team(results don't lie).only if atromitos "wants to lose points",iraklis will get points(if you understand me,if we have a deal "behind the scenes"). And one game from the second division. Agrotikos asteras-Thrasyvoulos 1: Agrotikos Asteras has one of the "hottest" stadiums in division 2.As we saw,Asteras Tripolis lost easily there at the cup game.No match for Thrasyvoulos i think. And one from Third Division. Panegialios-Korinthos 2:korinthos is as we say in Greece a "train" in 3rd division.I think they can't "stop" at panagialios. Finally, Ergotelis x2 Panathinaikos Atromitos Agrotikos asteras Korinthos. At the Thessaloniki derby i expect Aris to win but this game has a taste of draw too(because this is a derby match).So no bet for me. I am still thinking of betting the over 2.5 at Ofi-Asteras tripolis match(no reasoning,only inspiration;)).Levadeiakos-Skoda: we have a very bad referee for Skoda(their chairman protested in the media too) so everythin can happen here.GL to all!!!