** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

handicapping uk (help)

Rvsh

Hello im an amateur and i realy dont know a lot about horse racing i only know the basic, i readed a book about handicapping charts and past performance but what its realy confusing me is that i only finded charts and past performance for AMERICAN racing and what i'm looking is for UK racing charts and past performance, if someone know a web site please help me thanks here are the information that i need for UK racing Step One Find the horse's name in the upper left-hand corner of the chart, with the owner and trainer listed below it. 2 Step Two Look for the horse's weight, color, date of birth, and breeding across from the name, reading left to right. 3 Step Three Notice the sex on the upper line, listed before breeding. 4 Step Four Analyze the horse's performance over the last two years using the figures in the upper right-hand corner. 5 Step Five Note that the dates of previous races and their outcomes are listed in the first column on the left. 6 Step Six Note the location of the race, distance and times of the race, which are shown, respectively, in the next three columns reading left to right. 7 Step Seven Note the track conditions in the next column (see Glossary for definitions). 8 Step Eight Read the odds for winning each race listed in the next column. 9 Step Nine Consider the horse's weight during each race in the next column. 10 Step Ten Read the next four columns. They tell you where the horse was at the one-quarter mark, the half mile, the stretch and the finish. 11 Step Eleven Read the next column, which indicates who the jockeys were and what their post positions were. 12 Step Twelve Learn the classes of the races the horse has run in the next column. 13 Step Thirteen Find out the speed at which the horse ran in the various races by checking the next column. 14 Step Fourteen Review the following column, which is called "the company line." It tells you which horse won, which placed and which showed in your horse's previous races. 15 Step Fifteen Find out how many horses were in each race in the final column.