Tennis: ATP Madrid (hard)

Re: Tennis: ATP Madrid (hard)

Rafael Nadal - Andy Murray over 22.5 points Ivo Karlovic - Nicolas Kiefer 3 sets David Nalbandian - Del Porto 3 sets Nadal - Murray Nadal at home versus a very good Andy Murray. The over is a value for me here.
1 of 3 better than yesterday :lol 7-6 and 6-4 Nadal with the break on the righ time... He´s hot for the title in this season!

Re: Tennis: ATP Madrid (hard) saturday 20/10/ Djokovic - Nalbandian Federer - Kiefer Two suprises yesterday. Nadal was beaten by the Gaucho Nalbandian 6-1 and 6-2 :unsure. And Kiefer beat numbers 6 of ATP Racing Fernando Gonzalez. Two matches are nobets for me. Nothing to win money. Nalbandian is in a top form at the moment. He defeated some very good hardcourt players in this tourney. Djoko should be the winner here but his problem is that he´s too vainly from time to time. Nalbandian with an outsider chance here. No chance for Kiefer imo. But I thought the same infront of the match versus Gonzalez. If he´s in form he played excellent but for me too inconsistant for a punt. Federer one of the player for the final.

Re: Tennis: ATP Madrid (hard) For me two very tough games but with the clear winner at the and.In the final will meat Federer-Djokovic,but my picks for today are: Federer - Kiefer over 21.5 games 1.85(local) Djokovic - Nalbandian - over 22.5 games 1.85 (local)