ATR - the best

50/1 winner today 12/1 winner today 14/1 winner today does it get any better :notworthyto all the guys on here who are all unsung heroes day in day out putting up thier tips soz, been out watching the rugby & after a good day on the gee-gees have to salute the guys on here for thier hard work :ok so many threads in decent profit also after a tough season on the flat, lets get ready for Cheltenham 08 now :beer

Re: ATR - the best A quick mention also for the two Woodies. WoodyTHFC has had some good winners and a few of us have nominated you for the front page scroller which you will now find yourself on. :) Your winning selections don't go unnoticed. Then for Woodie (Jon16), I believe this lad is only about 20yrs old yet he consistently picks good priced winners and knows his stuff, at 20 I can honestly say I was betting but was a bit wet behind the ears and did not have the internet so had to listen to the gob shites in the bookies for advice. Fantastic knowledge for someone so young. :ok Massive well done for all the winners yesterday and for anyone who contributes regularly to make this racing section a success. :cheers

Re: ATR - the best :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap For everybody who contributes to the ATR Great work from you all. Take a Bow :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: ATR - the best I can only echo the thoughts of everyone else:clap:clap:clap:clap

50/1 winner today 12/1 winner today 14/1 winner today
Those 3 big priced winners are just the tip of the iceberg too. Check out the daily threads from yesterday and you will also find winners at: 14/1 7/1 9/4 2/1 7/4 13/8 4/7 So thats 10 winners found yesterday:eek:eek:eek

Re: ATR - the best

I can only echo the thoughts of everyone else:clap:clap:clap:clap Those 3 big priced winners are just the tip of the iceberg too. Check out the daily threads from yesterday and you will also find winners at: 14/1 7/1 9/4 2/1 7/4 13/8 4/7 So thats 10 winners found yesterday:eek:eek:eek
12 if you add the 4/1 and 8/13 in the 100p :dude Shame about my other losers though :lol Anyway, this has always been a great forum. :ok