** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Hockey leagues 14 - 15/10

EfB v Totempo HvIK (13:30 BST)1.674.754.00106% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/uFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Herning v Odense (13:30 BST)1.505.556.50101% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/uFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Rødovre v Frederikshavn White Hawks (13:30 BST)1.535.004.60107% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/uFirst Team to Score
Nordsjælland v SønderjyskE (14:30 BST)2.124.502.87105%
Borås HC v IK Oskarshamn (15:00 BST)2.304.602.72102% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/uCorrect ScoreOdd or Even Total
Huddinge v Leksand (15:00 BST)8.007.001.31104% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/uCorrect ScoreOdd or Even Total
Malmö Redhawks v Almtuna (15:00 BST)1.209.8011.50103% Related markets...Match ResultMoney Line - - -Total Goals o/uCorrect ScoreOdd or Even Total
Västerås Hockey v AIK (15:00 BST)1.655.304.75101%
Frisk Asker v Lillehammer (16:00 BST)1.505.755.20104% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Sparta Sarpsborg v Comet (16:00 BST)1.665.253.40109% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/uCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Stavanger v VÃ¥lerenga (16:00 BST)3.605.001.72106% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period ResultCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Trondheim v Furuset (16:00 BST)2.374.802.30107%
DEG Metro Stars v Nürnberg Ice Tigers (13:30 BST)2.204.502.62106% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHome Team Total Goals
Eisbären Berlin v Kölner Haie (13:30 BST)2.204.702.70104% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHome Team Total Goals
EV Duisburg Die Füchse v Iserlohn Roosters (13:30 BST)3.104.902.15100% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHome Team Total Goals
Hamburg Freezers v Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg (13:30 BST)1.515.605.50103% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHome Team Total Goals
Straubing Tigers v Hannover Scorpions (13:30 BST)2.554.602.35104% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Over/Under1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Penalty TeamFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHome Team Total GoalsMost Team Penalties
Augsburger Panther v Adler Mannheim (17:30 BST)3.004.902.00104% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHome Team Total Goals
Krefeld Pinguine v Ingolstadt (17:30 BST)2.424.702.50103% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultAway Team Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHome Team Total Goals

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14/10 Västerås 1.55@Unibet Normally I wouldn't back Västerås at this price against AIK, but in this case I feel like I have to. The reason is simply that AIK has been dreadful in the last two games. They've lost to the imo two worst teams in Allsvenskan, Hammarby and Huddinge. Simply unacceptable. Västerås is playing good and they are always solid at home. The arrival of Patrik Berglund has given the team a new dimension in their attacking game and I think they'll win this game. Leksand 1.35@Bwin I understand if people have difficulties seeing value in this price but I actually do. I just don't see how Huddinge could get anything out of this game. Leksand should be able to play one or two classes below their max and still win this quite easy. Some new players with so called artist-contracts has been added to Leksands roster and they will play in this game. 1.35 is higher than other bookies and I think it's worth a shot. Vålerenga dnb 1.52@Pinnacle Vålerenga is Norways best team and they should have a good chance of winning this game. They are 4-0-0 away and it's obvious that they like playing on the road. Vålerengas form is good with 9 straight wins, 3 of them in OT though. I expect them to make it 10 in a row here. 50/50 between dnb and straight win 1.80.

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14/10 Herning(-1.5)-Odense 1.75 Scandicbookmaker Stake 5/10 A bet on the best Danish hockey team. Herning with a bad start to the season, has to put out an effort here. Defeats in the last two are unherd in Herning, and a victory today is a demand. I thin playing Odense is the perfect opportunity for them. Odense still struggles because of the tough schedule they go through. On the injury list is Kimmo Vesa, Mads True, Stefan Nielsen, Frederik Hentze, Henrik Benjaminsen and Julian Jakobsen. Also others complain about tiredness. Clear homewin for me

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14/10 Big activity here today:tongue2 After much consideration I'm going for these two in Elitserien tomorrow. Luleå 1.75@Betsafe Luleå started out poor but in they have 3 straight wins at home now. The arrival of Lubos Bartecko and Cory Larose means a lot to the team. They performed really well against Skellefteå. Mora has been good at home but poor away´. 4 losses away from home and I expect them to lose this game too. They can't seem to find the net away and with Luleå performing so well at home I think they'll win this. Linköping 1.70@Pinnacle Not too much to say about this one. As for almost all teams in Elitserien this year Linköping has been very good at home. 4 wins vs Timrå, Luleå, Modo and HV71. I've been impressed bu Djurgården so far, but I think they will get into troubles today for a couple of reasons. As I mentioned LHC are very strong at home and another thing worth mentioning is that Fredrik Bremberg, by no doubt the most important player in Djurgården, has been missing for a while and he's questionable for this game too. Even if he'll play I'm sure he wont be at the top of his level. 1.70 is decent and it's never wrong to back the home team in Elitserien!

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14/10

Monday 15 October 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Lada Togliatti v Traktor Chelyabinsk (13:00 BST)1.854.903.55103%
Salavat v Metallurg Magnitogorsk (13:30 BST)2.004.803.30102%
CSKA Moscow v Dynamo Moscow (16:00 BST)2.224.702.72104%
Monday 15 October 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Frölunda v Färjestad (18:00 BST)2.024.903.20102%
Linköping v Djurgården (18:00 BST)1.705.304.30101%
Luleå v Mora (18:00 BST)1.765.203.95102%

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14/10 Salavat Ufa-Magnitogorsk Under 5.5 1.83@Pinnacle, Ladbrokes A bet based on stats. Ufa has 4 "overs" in their last 10 games, but the overs have come when they've faced must weaker opponents than today. Novokuzneck 7-0 and Novosibirsk 7-3 for example. Magnitogorsk also like to play unders. Only 3 overs in the last 10 games and just 4 in the 16 games played so far. Just like Ufa, they have come against weak opponents. H2H looks very favourable for the under-bet as only 1 of the last 10 games has gone over. Magnitogorsk has the best defense in the league only allowing 24 goals so far and on the road I expect them to use this to their advantage and counterattack. Under very possible imo!

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14 - 15/10 Luleå @ 1.78 (Pinnacle) Luleå a strong hometeam, 3-1, now strengthened by Bartecko's arrival and "only" two players missing. Mora poor on the road, 0-4, they performed decent away to Timrå but still lost 1-2, and vs a Luleå team boosted with confidence and on the way up both in form and in the table, Mora will be out of their depth again. Neither of these teams will have anything to do with the title race imo, they are pretty even, but home advantage should do the trick.

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14 - 15/10 Lada Togliatti (10th) - Traktor Chelyabinsk (12th) Lada with good home efforts so far. 4-2 vs Novosibirsk 4-1 vs Metalurg Novokuznezk Traktor away with high overs. Sibir Novosibirsk vs. Traktor 5-4 Metalurg Novokuznezk vs. Traktor 4-5 At last Lada won away versus Chevkov 1-2 and Traktor won at home 3-1 versus CSKA Moscow. -Lada to win -over 4.5 goals

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14 - 15/10 Linköping @ 1.71 (Pinnacle) Linköping with four straight wins, 4-0 at home, Djurgården weak away even though won vs Brynäs last match, Brynäs this season's crizis team. Djurgården usually rely heavily on the line up with Hörnqvist as scorer and Bremberg who assists him but also scores quite a few himself, but Bremberg have been sick the last two matches, and neither he or Hörnqvist doesn't look in form yet, 1 goal and 3 assits in 6 matches, Hörnqvist 3 goals and 1 assist in 8 matches, no goals from this line in the last 6 matches. I'm backing the better team with better form and with the home advantage on their side, simple logic, I can only hope it works, hockey can be logic sometimes!

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14 - 15/10 sorry guys don't have any time to write explanations. my bets in Russian hockey are 3 guests today DNB Metallurg Magnitogorsk DNB @ 2.45 Traktor Chelyabinsk DNB @ 2.75 Dynamo Moscow DNB @ 2.10 sorry again not for writing explanations but will do it next time good luck

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14 - 15/10 :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall 1-0 to Magnitogorsk after first. Then 4 f*cking goals in the first 5 minutes of the second. Fcuking unbelivable............... edit: 3-3.....Jävla äckel

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14 - 15/10

Lada Togliatti (10th) - Traktor Chelyabinsk (12th) Lada with good home efforts so far. 4-2 vs Novosibirsk 4-1 vs Metalurg Novokuznezk Traktor away with high overs. Sibir Novosibirsk vs. Traktor 5-4 Metalurg Novokuznezk vs. Traktor 4-5 At last Lada won away versus Chevkov 1-2 and Traktor won at home 3-1 versus CSKA Moscow. -Lada to win -over 4.5 goals
Lada won 4-0 .. :D .. :eyes

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14 - 15/10

sorry guys don't have any time to write explanations. my bets in Russian hockey are 3 guests today DNB Metallurg Magnitogorsk DNB @ 2.45 Traktor Chelyabinsk DNB @ 2.75 Dynamo Moscow DNB @ 2.10 sorry again not for writing explanations but will do it next time good luck
horrible today :wall Magnitogorsk missed win in a secs :(

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14 - 15/10 Luleå dominated the match, but allowed simple goals and won only after o.t. :wall Mora again saved by their goalie Pitkämäki. Linköping? Don't know how that could happen, a very, very strange result. Looks like Elitserien's back to normal again: Forget logic, form and such things. Might as well toss a coin when betting at it.

Re: Euro Hockey leagues 14 - 15/10 Well I put my two cents for tomorrow here, because no entry for 16/10... Only shorts words because is too late and tomorrow I explain it... Sodertaje - Skafaltea --> under 5.5 Two lower score teams at home Sodertaje and Skafaltea at away matches. Assat - Blues --> under, same reasson... Tappara - HIFK --> Tappara Tappara good at home, also HIFK poor start of season at away matches. For CGB !! jejeje.. French League Cup. Caen - Angers --> Angers to beat a poor Caen. Dijon - Morzine --> under seems a good choice. I like to know opinion of ice-hockey experts in this leagues, Thx and sorry for short previews.. tomorrow I explain them. Bye !