playboy poker trying to stitch me up

teaulc

i got an email from playboypoker saying if i play one hand they will give me $20.. i played a freeroll satellite to the sunday $250 freeroll final and qualified.soo i fulfilled the requirement...

Account number:

Username: teaulc

Dear Alan,

$20 from us to you! How do you like the sound of $20? Simply play one hand at the PlayboyGaming.com poker tables and we'll credit your account. Easy money! Follow the link to see the amazing experiences on offer at our exclusive Rewards Club.

Claim your Monthly Reward Bonus up to $200.

Find out more here

Earn your chance to play at the World Series Of Poker with our incredible $12k package! Find out more here
Freeroll Tuesdays and Thursdays - $200 and 2500 Bunny Money points on offer. Find out more here

No other Poker Room offers you so many amazing extras with your poker play start playing today and ‘live the life!' We look forward to seeing you soon, PlayboyGaming.com Team Freephone Number: 00 800 8020 8080 Canadian Freephone: 011 800 8020 8080 E-mail:[email protected]

PB_Video_5.jpg

i recieved this email from them

Dear Alan Account Number: Hello and thank you for contacting Playboy Gaming support team regarding your bonus request. Kindly be advised that we are looking to your account and we can see that no deposit was ever made on this account. Thus, it would not be possible for you to play a hand without having made a deposit. It is probably the case that you are playing in practice mode in which case, you are not eligible to receive this reward. Please be advised that as soon as you have deposited and played 1 raked hand on any cash tables, your account will be credited with the $20 reward. I hope this helps. Best of luck!! If we can be of any more assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here for you 24 hours per day 365 days per year. If you'd rather call please do so on +800 8020 8080. Kind regards Karen Customer Service Playboy Gaming now as far as i am concerned i fulfilled my side of the deal and they are trying to wriggle out of it ... am i wrong??????????????

Re: playboy poker trying to stitch me up

I would have made the assumption that the "one hand" they refer to is a raked hand' date=' although I agree they aren't entirely explicit about that in the advert.......[/quote'] no mention of a raked hand requirement anywhere cos that is what i assumed as well,,, it clearly states play 1 hand,,no mention of whether is should be real or play either

For gods sake get a life
already got one mate:dude you may see it as petty,but it is the principle of the thing,if a company promises an offer and then backs out of it,i think that is disgraceful... if they stated 1 RAKED hand,no problem,but they dont

Re: playboy poker trying to stitch me up I think your being very naive Alan to expect the $20 Bonus without playing a raked hand. OK so its a bit unclear, but they are hardly trying to stitch up up as the title of the thread suggests - you've not lost anything and they've not gained anything - hardly the worldds greatest stitch up. I took advantage of their promotion and the money was in my account as soon as i had left the table after my session. Another point I was registered as a £ player not $ player and they gave me £20 not $20. I have since withdrawn my cash also without any hassle. If you do take advantage of the free money make sure you deposit enough to allow you to make the minimum withdrawal !

Look at their terms and conditions, not the advert, if that says raked hand, then you have no argument, if it doesn't then of course you do. Aren't adverts designed to be misleading or distorted? Always, always, always read t&c's.
i know you think i am being naive,but that isnt the point,,nowhere in the email does it have a link to t&c`s so i believe that the email i was sent should be honoured,,as i said earlier i know how the poker sites work but they have cocked up and should accept that. read the email.......play 1 hand and get $20 ,,that is it..

I think your being very naive Alan to expect the $20 Bonus without playing a raked hand. OK so its a bit unclear, but they are hardly trying to stitch up up as the title of the thread suggests - you've not lost anything and they've not gained anything - hardly the worldds greatest stitch up. I took advantage of their promotion and the money was in my account as soon as i had left the table after my session. Another point I was registered as a £ player not $ player and they gave me £20 not $20. I have since withdrawn my cash also without any hassle. If you do take advantage of the free money make sure you deposit enough to allow you to make the minimum withdrawal !
i agree martyn,,title is wrong mate:ok

i know you think i am being naive,but that isnt the point,,nowhere in the email does it have a link to t&c`s so i believe that the email i was sent should be honoured,,as i said earlier i know how the poker sites work but they have cocked up and should accept that. read the email.......play 1 hand and get $20 ,,that is it..
It's irrelevant, would you buy a house that said in the advert "House for a tenner" yet the t&c's (everyone's job to read) say specifically, you can have the house, but it won't have a roof, any windows or walls, in fact it will collapse and fall down within 10 minutes of you being inside. That's extreme I'll admit, but you see my point? If you believe everything ads say when companies can clearly hide behind t&c's, then quite simply it's your own fault.