Picking an ewallet

Peri68

Being one of the very, very rare breed of people without a bank account, credit card, debit card, savings account or credit in any shape or form, i need a little advice on picking an ewallet. My partner set up an account on Virgin for herself to have a little dabble at the game. She decided it wasn't for her, so i 'inherited' the account. I managed to turn the £20 i started with into over €400. I want to be able to transfer some of that cash to different sites, both to take advantage of some bonus offers, and just for a general change of scenery. The wallet would be in the mrs's name (obviously). Can anyone suggest something that might be suitable? Reading through the forums i seem to find more gripes than praise for neteller. Thankyou

Re: Picking an ewallet I would heartly recommend Moneybookers easy and realitively quick. I would definitely NOT RECOMMEND 'Click to Pay' very poor Web Setup, and the time i needed to withdraw quickly they could only send a Bankers Draft. The draft was for €54, it took a month to be OK'ed by my UK Bank and the Swiss bank that it was raised against charged be €16 Bank Charges - never again