Betfair WSOPE2008 Freerolls

GaF

570x185%20copy.gifJoin in the freerolls on Betfair Poker to become the very first online qualifier for the WSOPE 2008! Betfair Pros, Annette “Annettte 15” Obrestad and Thomas “Buzzer” Bihl won two of the three bracelets on offer at the 2007 WSOPE and as of Monday 8th October, you too can start out on the road to fame and fortune by getting your name on the prestigious list for 2008 Main Event! Your free chance to win a $23,000 package! Six freerolls open to all players, every week! When? Sunday to Friday at 6:30pm (UK Time) from October 8th – 30th. Who can play? Open to everyone. How much to enter? Absolutely free. What can you win? Three seats are guaranteed to the WSOPE 2008 Freeroll Final. Weekly “invite only” freeroll When? Every Saturday at 6:30pm (UK Time) – October 13th, 20th and 27th Who can play? Anyone that played a real money qualifying tournament for the WSOPE 2007. This includes WSOPE tournament promotions and generic satellite routes. How much to enter? Absolutely free. What can you win? 10 seats are guaranteed to the WSOPE 2008 Freeroll Final. WSOPE 2008 Freeroll Final When? Wednesday 31st October at 8pm (UK Time) Who can play? Limited entry to qualifiers from the two above routes as well as WSOPE 2007 participants. How much to enter? Absolutely free. What can you win? A $23,000 package to WSOPE 2008 will be on offer as well as all final tablists receiving automatic entry into the first standard WSOPE Satellite Final (in November) valued at $525. Players finishing in 10th-16th place will receive entry into the $50k GTD ($320) and places 17th - 21st will receive entry into the $16,000 GTD ($109) bringing the freeroll prize pool up to $30,000!

Re: Betfair WSOPE2008 Freerolls

Six freerolls open to all players, every week! When? Sunday to Friday at 6:30pm (UK Time) from October 8th – 30th. Who can play? Open to everyone. How much to enter? Absolutely free. What can you win? Three seats are guaranteed to the WSOPE 2008 Freeroll Final.
Looking in the lobby - there appear to be 2 of these a day - one at 6:30 (as it says), but also one at 22:30..... another in 2 hours.....

Re: Betfair WSOPE2008 Freerolls It's 3 seats in the open one - and 10 seats in each "invite" one - is that what you meant Fly? :unsure EDIT - Ah - I see the confusion - when I said "Do many qualify for the invite one?" I meant, "Do many PL'rs meet the entry requirements to play in the invite one?" I dont think I do, but I wish I did :sad

how bad are the players on here??? with the fast blinds good luck
i know what u mean al i played a few b4 i realised what i needed to do,you have to take risks early with steady or good hands,also when i got to final table i was low on chips and then took more risks which paid off 4me.You can do it mate if i can any 1 can :ok the standard is shocking my AA lost to k4 all in pre flop but hey its only a freeroll :hope:hope:hope

Great one to qualify for, but with the last 2 getting 521 and 461 entries, quite difficult..... Do many qualify for the invite one? That looks a great route :ok
just registered for the weekly even though i cant remember playing a cash qualifier for wsope 2007 lobby says top 20 get seat to final,my suggestion to all is attempt to register :ok

just registered for the weekly even though i cant remember playing a cash qualifier for wsope 2007 lobby says top 20 get seat to final' date='my suggestion to all is attempt to register :ok[/quote'] It looks like they're counting the final WSOPE freeroll as a real money tourney :ok