Paradise Poker League

GaF

Unfortunately some bad news - the October Paradise League will be the last monthly league with Paradise for the time being. It will not continue in November. I would like to extend sincere thanks to all of the team at Paradise for the support they have provided PL over the last 2 years or so, and for the added value and opportunities they have provided to our players. I hope we have all enjoyed the regular PL Leagues they have given us. Please join me in sending your thanks to the team at Paradise :ok We had a great turnout last night - lets keep it going for the whole month and show them what they are missing ;) - with some luck we'll be back as good as ever in no time :ok

Re: Paradise Poker League I concur - paradise (and their previous incarnation as Sporting odds) have been excellent supporters of punterslounge and we all owe them a big round of applause :clap:clap:clap It was via the old (open) $ challenge that I found out about punterslounge in December 2005 after making a couple of final tables and seeing everyone going PL PARRRRRRRRRRRRRTY all the time! so being inquisitve I asked what they were on about (as did penelopy - we joined about the same time) - so without the $ challenge I wouldn't be here (and to think that is close to 2 years ago now!) Will miss the $ challenge, it was always a must play night, even when little one was first here, the missus always gave me a night off to play Hoping that PL and paradise work together in the future. Damo

Unfortunately some bad news - the October Paradise League will be the last monthly league with Paradise for the time being. It will not continue in November. I would like to extend sincere thanks to all of the team at Paradise for the support they have provided PL over the last 2 years or so, and for the added value and opportunities they have provided to our players. I hope we have all enjoyed the regular PL Leagues they have given us. Please join me in sending your thanks to the team at Paradise :ok We had a great turnout last night - lets keep it going for the whole month and show them what they are missing ;) - with some luck we'll be back as good as ever in no time :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.