• Yes, but no need to send the password, I know it from last month
    • No, I cannot play this month

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - October

* Exact amount in € TBC just noticed this- has anyone had last months prize money yet?
No mate, still waiting :sad

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - October oooo through converting the currency(showing in the lobby at €75 added) we're getting $6.66 extra though we're paying an extra 21p to play. Can't play tomorrow cos i'm off to see Frank Skinner at King George's Hall,Blackburn.:nana Good luck all:ok

oooo through converting the currency(showing in the lobby at €75 added) we're getting $6.66 extra though we're paying an extra 21p to play. Can't play tomorrow cos i'm off to see Frank Skinner at King George's Hall,Blackburn.:nana Good luck all:ok
Can't you get your donkey to play in your absence?:cow

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - October Sorry to change my mind , but an email to cashiers/ customers services has yielded nothing :@ These ******s dont want my business so this Boss site can stick it up their arses, (cannot believe that it has come to this). Is it so hard to answer an email???? Sportingodds was once my favourite site, I know its not just me, WTF :loon I´m sure Eric will give me an answer :\

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - October Have now at long last managed to talk to someone from cashiers who has been helpful. Still cant deposit yet but they know its a fault their end. He´s been kind enough to credit my a/c as a goodwill gesture. So can I play now? (need the password) :ok

Couple reged I dont recognize' date=' nice to see some new players:sadSurely not:hope[/quote'] The "risk" is far smaller for this than the freeroll - and gatecrashers would be unlikely to lead to cancellation. The majority of added value is manually added, so anyone who shouldn't be in will just be excluded from the manually added value....