** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Danny Sticks

DC

Hi all :ok Here's a system for NH racing that I wrote back in Ferbruary this year. I tested it for the remainder of the season and it actually worked, so now that winter is almost upon us I feel I should put this up in here as I'd rather not promote the rules. (Rest assured it's nothing to do with Massey - I'm not doing too well with following his ratings at the moment). What to expect? Lot's of losers, loads of long losing runners and the occasional winner. The trick is to back the horses on Betfair even though the system makes a profit at SP. I won't be touching anything less that 11-1 SP :hope

Re: Danny Sticks Thanks Staffy :ok this will start tomorrow - been looking forwards to running this one properly for a while now especially as my other racing systems have gone tits up ... :hope

Re: Danny Sticks

Also good luck DC. 11/1 plus so its 50p bets then.;)
The value is on Betfair mate, the ROI is around 120% at SP but nearer 180% using Betfair prices -so £2.00 bets for me. Gonna need £200 though to cover the losing runs :loon unless it gets off to a flyer!! :ok

Re: Danny Sticks Real money going on these :ok Weds 9th October 3.30 Tow KHARAK CHRISTMAS TRUCE ANOTHER CHAT IL POITERE MR IRONMAN BALLYBOE BOY 3.50 Exe NO WAY BACK PROFESSOR HEGARTY MANX ROYAL Starting Bank 100pts 1 pt per bet where horses are available at 11-1 - 50-1 SP Glory hunt ends when bank is 0pts :lol

Re: Danny Sticks Weds 9th October 3.30 Tow KHARAK PU 11-1 CHRISTMAS TRUCE (5th) 33-1 ANOTHER CHAT (4th) 50-1 IL POITERE PU 28-1 MR IRONMAN WON 7-2f (no bet) BALLYBOE BOY NR 3.50 Exe NO WAY BACK 2nd 12-1 :eyes PROFESSOR HEGARTY lost 8-1 (no bet) MANX ROYAL (6th) 11-1 Starting Bank 100pts Profit -6pts New Bank 94pts Came close with No Way Back, there'll be a few of them with this system unfortunately!! See ya tomorrow for more fun and games! :ok

Re: Danny Sticks Thurs 10th October 2.50 Win YOU'VEGOTMEROCKING OUTSIDE INVESTOR KALAMAZOO INMATE 3.00 Ling GARSTON STAR ENGLISH JIM IBBERTON 3.25 Win PAN THE MAN OXYBAU 4.35 Win BLAZE AHEAD 11-1 to 50-1 only for me...

Re: Danny Sticks Thurs 10th October 2.50 Win YOU'VEGOTMEROCKING lost 25-1 OUTSIDE INVESTOR lost 25-1 KALAMAZOO 3rd 18-1 INMATE no bet 3.00 Ling GARSTON STAR 3rd 16-1 ENGLISH JIM PU 16-1 IBBERTON lost 12-1 3.25 Win PAN THE MAN no bet OXYBAU lost 28-1 4.35 Win BLAZE AHEAD no bet Managed to make a few quid on the place markets today, but for the purposes of this thread a loss of 7 pts. Starting Bank 100pts Profit -7pts New Bank 87pts