Which bonuses are easy to clear?

robsterling

Hi, just posting to ask you guys who have played a lot of sites which bonuses are easy to clear? Because I'm studying back at uni as well as working now, I don't play poker as much. But am looking for a new site to deposit - up until now I've played exclusively at Betfair. I've been looking at bonuses on other sites, and many have just 60 days to clear large 100% bonuses, I'm looking for a generous bonus which will give me enough time to clear even though I might just play 8 or so hours a week at about 0.25/0.50 preferably a site with rakeback bonus as well. Was thinking Full Tilt maybe with their $600 100% bonus and 27% rakeback. Can anyone recommend me any others or tell me how easy Full Tilt is to clear? Thanks Rob

Re: Which bonuses are easy to clear?

Hi, just posting to ask you guys who have played a lot of sites which bonuses are easy to clear? Because I'm studying back at uni as well as working now, I don't play poker as much. But am looking for a new site to deposit - up until now I've played exclusively at Betfair. I've been looking at bonuses on other sites, and many have just 60 days to clear large 100% bonuses, I'm looking for a generous bonus which will give me enough time to clear even though I might just play 8 or so hours a week at about 0.25/0.50 preferably a site with rakeback bonus as well. Was thinking Full Tilt maybe with their $600 100% bonus and 27% rakeback. Can anyone recommend me any others or tell me how easy Full Tilt is to clear? Thanks Rob
The problem at full tilt is if you have rakeback they do alot of deductions on your rakeback....i.e deposit bonus,any shortfall in GTD tourneys you play ,freerolls are deducted from your rakeback,etc. I would personally look at Ladbrokes,Pokerheaven ,NoIqpoker,redninespoker,towergaming,betfredpoker Sunpoker