** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis - Stockholm, Kreml, Vienna and Bangkok

Re: Tennis - Stockholm, Kreml, Vienna and Bangkok

EventZi Yan - Yung-Jan Chan
SelectionZi Yan
Strength10/10
Date13/10/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.68 (Back)
ReasoningZi Yan is much more talanted HC player than her opponent and had much better form. The conditions will also suit her game much better so she has an advantage in the game.

EventDinara Safina - Elena Dementieva
SelectionDinara Safina
Strength10/10
Date13/10/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.73 (Back)
ReasoningElena Dementieva has never succeded to win this tournament so she surely feels some pressure on her now and the red-hot Dinara Safina has the ability to put Dementievas some times poor serve under great pressure.

EventStanislas Wawrinka - Juan Carlos Ferrero
SelectionJuan Carlos Ferrero
Strength10/10
Date13/10/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.74 (Back)
ReasoningJuan Carlos Ferrero put up a nice display for the first time this week when he beat a motivated Gonzalez and while JCF is playing better and better it seems like Waw is doing the opposite as his first serve % is getting lower for every match
EventPaul-Henri Mathieu - Michael Berrer
SelectionMichael Berrer
Strength10/10
Date13/10/2007
Bookmaker/PriceCoral @ 3.50 (Back)
ReasoningEven though Paul-Henri Mathieu is the more talanted and solid player and it surely is gonna take a lot for Berrer to beat him but I can't ignore those great odds specially with PHM low serve % all week.
EventTommy Haas - Ivo Karlovic
SelectionIvo Karlovic
Strength10/10
Date13/10/2007
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 2.38 (Back)
ReasoningIf Ivo Karlovic continues serve like he has done all week even Haas will feel it hard to break and tie-breaks aint impossible and Karlovic stands as big chance as Haas of winning them.

EventJames Blake - Thomas Johansson
SelectionThomas Johansson
Strength10/10
Date13/10/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.78 (Back)
ReasoningTo be able to beat Thomas Johansson in Stockholm Blake must play really good tennis all the time but I'm not sure he gut the nerves to manage that since he's racing with Haas for a place in Shanghai and I wouldnt be suprised if he cracked under pressure.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventMathieu - Berrer set hc
SelectionBerrer +1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date13/10/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningI don't believe that Mathieu should be rated as a such favourite in this one.From us open he is in rather poor form and he is nothing near impressive.Wins here over poor Grosjean, Serra and Kunitsyn are also not impressive at all.Berrer has surely the game to trouble Mathieu and he can win at least one set here.

EventNikolay Davydenko - Paul-Henri Mathieu
SelectionNikolay Davydenko
Strength10/10
Date14/10/2007
Bookmaker/PriceCoral @ 1.45 (Back)
ReasoningPaul-Henri Mathieu has been serving too poorly all week and will easily get under pressure against the russian baseline RoboCop Davydenko. PHM has the more powerfull serve but in all other apartments Davydenko is at least one level better.
EventSerena Williams - Elena Dementieva
SelectionSerena Williams
Strength10/10
Date14/10/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.41 (Back)
ReasoningEven though Elena Dementieva trashed Safina she still had to save 7 of 8 breakballs and Serena will be a much much bigger threat to her serve if she repeats her performance. Dementieva is in form but will have hard time against Serenas power and pace.
EventNovak Djokovic - Stanislas Wawrinka
SelectionStanislas Wawrinka
Strength10/10
Date14/10/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 4.60 (Back)
ReasoningThe price is a pure joke. Waw will be full of confidence reaching the final despite being the underdog in most matches and all the pressure will once again be on his opponent and I dont think he's gonna give up without making the serb to sweat.
EventThomas Johansson - Ivo Karlovic
SelectionThomas Johansson
Strength10/10
Date14/10/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.13 (Back)
ReasoningLast time these met it was a tough three setter and there was only one break of serve (ToJo) and same match could be possible today. Karlovic lives much on his serve and if his serve % drops he will face big troubles since ToJo loves a target to pass and after saving 5 matchballs against Blake and with home-support Karlovic will be the one feeling the pressure

Re: Tennis - Stockholm, Kreml, Vienna and Bangkok I fullly disagree with Donald For me a no Suprising Djoko win! wtf is Wrawinka ? ( unstable in several moments ) For me the question is : what was happenning yesterday with Ferrero , to lose from this unstable Swiss I dont play this game because the very low odd on Djoko, why put some serious money on finals with this sort of odds. A absolute NO GO game ! The best thing is to go on Karlovic today. Home crowd or not ! The serve from Ivo K. Is much much better and you will see much BP possibilities for IK. In Tie break You will see TJ hopeless. Maybe not a clear 2-0 for IK but at least 2-1. Odd 1.80 lovely sunday !:gimme