European Handball leagues 7 - 10/10

Germany

HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
GWD Minden v Fuchse Berlin (16:00 BST)1.6014.503.15102%
Spain
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Cai Aragon v Barcelona (16:30 BST)5.2014.001.27106%
Arrate v BM Ciudad de Logroño (17:00 BST)1.7011.502.40110%
Arrate v Naturhouse La Rioja (17:00 BST)1.6610.002.40112%
Sweden
Alingsås HK v Ystad IF HF (15:15 BST)1.6012.002.85106%
H43 Lund v IK Sävehof (16:00 BST)2.5011.001.80105%
HK Malmö v IFK Skövde (16:00 BST)2.2011.002.00105%

Re: European Handball leagues 07/10 I'll try some handball bets. Keep in mind that I don't follow this sport closely, but will be basing my picks on stats. I'll bet only the smallest stakes possible and see how things will develop. Minden to win (1.50 @ Bet365) Both teams are league bottom: Minden has 1 win in 7 matches, Berlin 1 win and 1 draw in 8 matches. Minden played 3 home matches and won only one of them. They have lost to two strongest away teams (Hamburg and Gummersbach) and they are only bottom league team that has positive goal diff. Berlin lost all 3 away matches and were hammered last week at home. By looking at Fuchse results, I see that they don't score a lot. I'll go with home win. Malmo to win -2.5 (3.05 @ Bet365) Malmo has only one win so far. But their every defeat was within few goals difference (up to 4 goals). Skovde is without wins and low-scoring. They have lost all matches with 4+ goal diff. In two away matches, they have scored only 40 goals. On the other hand, Malmo stayed under 28 goals only in first round. Tables and results point to Malmo's hcp win. And the odds are great. I do hope that this won't turn rubbish:hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.