Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) Wow...thanks everyone:cow I just can't stay away from Tver dnb 4.70@Pinnacle. It looks like a perfect spot for Kazan to get a win, but they are playing like shit so far. Tver hasn't been too shabby and away they have 3 wins, 2 OT/Penalty losses and 2 regular time losses. Not too bad imo. All the pressure on Kazan and I think Tver has a better chance here than the odds say. 4.90 now Massive!

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10)

I just can't stay away from Tver dnb 4.70@Pinnacle. It looks like a perfect spot for Kazan to get a win, but they are playing like shit so far. Tver hasn't been too shabby and away they have 3 wins, 2 OT/Penalty losses and 2 regular time losses. Not too bad imo. All the pressure on Kazan and I think Tver has a better chance here than the odds say. 4.90 now Massive!
I tried a bet on Tver after your recommendation. It looks good, 0-2 after 1st period. Lets hope Tver can hold their lead. Cheers burran! :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) Modo -1 (a.h.) @ 1.80 (Bet365) Not the most exciting bet, but today I think Modo will bounce back from the rather embarrasing 2-7 loss in Linköping. Modo with a stronger roster than Södertälje in every position except maybe goalkeeping. Södertälje have done goo so far, but they haven't managed to get one point away, 3 matches 3-8 in goaldifference. Söderälje lost 2-4 away to Frölunda last match, Frölunda shot 41 shots, Södertälje 21, in the homematch vs Linköping that ended 4-3 the stats were 23 - 45, so Södertälje depend heavily on their goalkeeper. Modo played with their 2nd goalie vs Linköping, he allowed 7 goals from 27 shots, today if 1st gk Krizan can get close to his usual level and Modo can find a way to break through Södertälje's defence, I see a homewin with more than one goal.

4-2 Kazan in the end:@ 3-2 scored with 2 mins left and then a late emptynetter. Close but no cigar... Petersburg held on for a victory though:ok
You were on the right track with Tver. Thanks for St. Peters, I was on them big :clap Skellefteå up 2-0 after 1 per. Great stuff that it was announced that Pavel Brendl is out. The bet suddenly felt much better after that :ok

Skellefteå-Brynäs Great value in this price. Skellefteå have a couple of impressive performances in a row now. 6-1 at home to Mora and they had a 2-0 lead going into the third against Timrå but eventually lost that game in OT. Strong performance still imo. Brynäs is an up and down team. Mostly down atm. Coach Boorks tactics of having a team of 30 players, but only play with 3 full lines during the games seems to have backfired somewhat. They still hold some good quality but their form isn't good and home ice has become a major factor in Elitserien with only 6 of 35 games being won by the visiting team so far. I think that will be decisive in this game too. Skellefteå dnb 2.00@Pinnacle
6-3 FT:nana They were up 4-0 but Brynäs came back and made it 4-3. Two late goals by Skellefteå though!