Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10)

Russia

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AK Bars Kazan v Dynamo Moscow (14:00 BST)2.004.603.45101% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period ResultCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Khimik Mytishi v Avangard Omsk (14:00 BST)2.354.702.74101% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period ResultCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Neftekhimik v MVD Tver (14:00 BST)1.874.803.40104% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period ResultCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
SKA St Petersburg v Spartak Moscow (14:00 BST)1.337.209.00101%
Sweden, Elitserien
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Brynäs v HV71 (14:00 BST)2.444.602.64101% Related markets...Match ResultMoney Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreOdd or Even Total
Frölunda v Södertälje (14:00 BST)1.505.605.90102% Related markets...Match ResultMoney Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Luleå v Färjestad (14:00 BST)2.954.802.14102% Related markets...Match ResultMoney Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Mora v Djurgården (14:00 BST)2.254.702.80102% Related markets...Match ResultMoney Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Timrå v Skellefteå AIK (14:00 BST)1.635.105.40100% Related markets...Match ResultMoney Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Linköping v MODO (17:30 BST)2.164.602.87103% Related markets...Match ResultMoney Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under2nd Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Switzerland
Gotteron v Kloten Flyers (18:45 BST)2.204.502.45109% Related markets...Match ResultMoney Line - - -Puck LineCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Lugano v SCL Tigers (18:45 BST)1.574.804.20109% Related markets...Match ResultMoney Line - - -Puck LineCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Servette v Davos (18:45 BST)2.354.402.35108% Related markets...Match ResultMoney Line - - -Puck LineCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultOdd or Even Total
Zug v Bern (18:45 BST)2.204.502.45109%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) Finland, div 2

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
KooKoo v Hokki (15:00 BST)1.564.101.57153%
Sport v HeKi (15:00 BST)1.264.102.32147%
TuTo v K-Vantaa (15:00 BST)1.403.103.10136%
Finland
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ässät Pori v KalPa (15:00 BST)1.655.104.40103%
Espoo Blues v HPK (15:00 BST)1.724.333.50110%
Ilves v Pelicans (15:00 BST)2.424.202.52105%
Kärpät v JYP (15:00 BST)1.664.804.40104%
Lukko v TPS Turku (15:00 BST)1.634.805.10102%
St Louis Blues v HPK (15:00 BST)1.884.403.85102%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) Brynäs - HV71 The home team had a great start with a huge win over Linköping 9-1 and a 5-2 win over Luleå away. After this the coach started a rotation of the players which meant putting several of his best on the bench. The result has been 3 losses in a row. In the last game they were much better than in the losses against MODO and Mora. The 4-2 loss away against Färjestad was not much to be ashamed of (the 4-2 goal scored in the open goal). This time the coach in Brynäs has revealed which players gets the chance and it's a better team than in the last few games. Kankaanperä and Hansen are back on the team after being injured for the game at Färjestad. HV71 have 10 pts so far to be compared to Brynäs 6 pts but I'm not that impressed really. In the game against Frölunda 6-5 I was pretty impressed by both teams but a draw at home against DIF and a loss against Mora away is not that strong imo. In the last game against Timrå (victory at home 2-1) both teams lacked tempo and according to reports it was a dull game. HV71 have some injury trouble. Mattias Remstam, the 32-year old who's a legend in HV71 has just announced that he's retiring from hockey. Also Per Gustafsson and Björn Melin won't play today. I think that Brynäs will see this as a great opportunity to get back on track. They will have a good team on the ice and play at home were they beat Linköping 9-1. To top it off HV71 have some injury problems and also Brynäs will seek revenge after being knocked out in the 7th game of the quarter finals last year. Better to cover the draw here since I think it will be tight but Brynäs has a better chance of getting the win in the end. Brynäs (ML) @ 1.90 betfair 5/10 Luleå - Färjestad The leader Färjestad faces the last placed team Luleå. Luleå so far with 3 pts in the bag have been a real disappointment. So far the only win has been against Mora (2-0 at home). In the last game they scored 4 goals on MODO but still lost 6-4. In Modos defense Krizan had a really bad day and decided for himself to rest in the 3rd period whereas Mikal Zajkowski got the chance instead. Also, Gusten Thörnqvist in Luleå had a bad day and Mattias Modig will probably get to do his season debut in this game. A debut is always hard and we will see how he handles the pressure guarding the goal of a team that desperately needs points. Färjestad got lots of criticism from many of the experts saying their team had too many old players and that their goalies aren't top notch but they have so far showed that they are aiming for the top this year as well. In the 4 games played by Färjestad they have 3 wins and one draw away against Timrå (5-5). So far they have been strong both away as well as at home even though the season is still very young. After this start Luleå must have some problems with their confidence and with the "new" goalie Modig it's hard to say how they will deal with the situation. It's very possible that they will have a hard time fighting off Färjestads offensive and that they will buckle under the pressure if the away teams gets the early lead in the game. Färjestad is many aspects the better team and I think they have a good chance of getting the win here. Färjestad @ 2.15 unibet 10/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) Dynamo Moscow to win (3.30 @ Bet365) A week or two ago, I read in newspaper that Kazan has gained momentum and that they will march to the league top. I was surprised to read that, as Kazan's performances were far from stellar. They had some wins and narrow losses, but they were nowhere near their top form. And the things are just getting worse. Kazan didn't win in last 5 matches and they are sitting on the 17th place in the league (of 20). To be honest, they didn't have any easy opponents lately, but Dynamo won't be an easy one, either. Kazan's wins : - against Vityaz (at that time, Chehov only had one win in 4 matches), - Cheljabinsk (Cheljabinsk were in good form and Kazan outplayed them, but Kazan had 5:1 lead and the match ended 5:4 - disastrous third period) - Khimik (best Kazan's performance so far) - Togliatti in OT (Lada is really poor team, capable of random blisses, but nothing more) Dynamo was very powerful at the start of the season and if they could play all their matches in Moscow they would be league leaders. They have 4 wins and 2 OT losses at home, but away form is much worse. They are not awful, but they have only one straight win (first round in Omsk). Dynamo is very strong, only lacks 'a little something' to go all the way. Moscow team has played more OTs than anyone else (6). Dynamo's advantage could be in the fact that they have 5 former Kazan players, but these two teams know each other very well. Tight duel in which Dynamo is stronger team, but has poor away form. Anyway, the odds are way to high to miss. So, smallish stakes on Dynamo.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) Khimik to win (2.25 @ Bet365) Omsk improved lately and has three wins in a row. But, have they improved enough? They are hosted by Khimik, also an improving team. Khimik didn't lose at home this season and I'm placing this bet keeping in mind Omsk's performances this season. Playing at home lifted their spirit, but they are still shady away (only 1 win in 6 away matches). Khimik don't allow much goals at home (only 7 in 4 matches) and Omsk is having a lot of troubles scoring, especially away (scored 9 goals in 6 matches). I'm giving Khimik the advantage in this match.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) I'm staying away form SKA - Spartak match. The odds are poor, but keep in mind that SKA has only 2 home wins this season and Spartak will try to kill the game and keep it goalless as long as possible. Maybe (just maybe), there is a value in 1st period ML on Spartak (3.75 @ Bet365). SKA won only once first period at home and Spartak lost only one first period away. Might be wort a shot.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) Any opinions on Zug today? Burran perhaps? I've been looking at the stats for a while now and it seems Zug has gotten some nice results and in many cases against better teams than Bern has faced. An interesting fact about H2H is also that the home team has won 8 of the last 9 games. Thankful if someone will have a look at the game and give me their toughts.. At least CBG is online :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) Basingstoke to win (2.30 @ Bet365) It looks like someone is toying with Bison's on/off switch. They have some amazing performances one day and then, they get their asses whipped the very next day. However, their strength is respectable this season and their rink is not welcoming for anyone. Nottingham has 3 wins in a row. But, 2 of them were against Cardiff and Belfast - those two teams were having the most disappointing end of September. Panthers last win was against Edinburgh, but in that match they have jeopardized their victory by taking it easy after 4:1 lead (it ended 6:4). This is the Panthers' main problem this season: not taking their opponents seriously. They have made that mistake many times and after wins in a row, they could make it again. Bison's rink will not suite Nottingham at all and Panthers won't have an easy task.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10)

At least CBG is online :ok
:lol Yeah, but in the run. Hopefully, will be back in time for French league this evening. Zug - Bern: all I know is that Bern has got probably the strongest team in NLA, but also an awful home form. They have much better results away. Have you checked slapshot.ch or spoor.ch for any news? Not much help from me, I'm afraid.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) I'm too late for French hockey, but I'll try a pick in Italy. Pontebba to win (2.30 @ Bet365) Milano didn't start well, 2 draws and 1 loss. Bit unusual for the Vipers, but the reason is simple: they have rejuvenated their team this summer and the form is still expected to grow. They are rotating their lines, trying to find best working combination. Pontebba played only one match so far and they performed really well in win over Val Pusteria 1:3. They know that they must pressure hard on the Vipers and they probably will. If Milano's players don't get a grip of the match in time, Pontebba will have considerable advantage. Smallish stakes.

I'm not at home so I don't have any time to write but Zug dnb 2.01@Pinnacleis simply great. 1.74 at Bet365 for example. Value for sure. Great picks CBG!!
Came in good this time with Zug winning 3-2. Sorry for lack of preview. Off to :cheers-drinking now!

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) Cardiff to win (2.00 @ Bet365) Both teams had better days. Actually, much better days. Cardiff, a team known for having unexplained falls and rises, didn't have much of their 'good form' days. The start of the season was OK, but everything else was just pale image of Devils. They weren't disastrous at any time, I must say, but they weren't any good either. Things seem to be improving slightly. After loss in Nottingham, they won in Belfast and drew in Coventry. Last night's Coventry draw came as a surprise to me because Blaze was much better team in season so far. Devils even had a 0:2 lead in that match. Belfast is entering this match with the big load of troubles. They have never had such a terrible season start. Coach repeatedly made many threats that no one will be safe from sacking. Those threats didn't yield and this is the final warning. Players were warned that after this weekend decision will be made who gets sacked. This warning was obviously fruitless, as Giants lost to Hull last evening and tonight's match will be the last one for some players (if not many of them). Their newest acquisition Shawn Sutter came from Canada Friday night and will be jet-legged and in doubtful form (he didn't play since the end of the last season). These two teams have met twice this season and Devils won both matches with goal diff. 9:2. Both, Cardiff and Belfast, had a disastrous few weeks behind, but Giants' were bigger disaster. Bear in mind that Giants actually have great team on paper and that this match is a definition of 'being desperate' for them. So, I'll keep the stakes smallish.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) Zilina to win -2.5 (2.18 @ 10bet) Zilina is on the way up. They have 4 wins in last 5 matches. They have lost only to leader Trencin 4:3. They weren't exceptional at home, but they didn't have an easy schedule. Liptovsky is awful away. In last two away matches, they have scored 3 and allowed 20 goals. Their goal diff. in all 5 away matches is 6:29 (all 5 were losses). Last 8 H2Hs when Zilina was the host ended with 2+ Zilina's wins. They have already met this season and Liptovsky lost at home 1:3 Skalica to win (2.30 @ Bet365) Two equally skilled teams, but home advantage is giving Skalica the edge. Both teams are much better at home than away. Skalica didn't have an easy schedule at home but nevertheless won 5 and lost 1 match. In 4 home matches, they have allowed not more than 1 goal. Zvolen has only 1 away win (2nd round against Nitra 2:5 - Nitra had pretty lousy 5 rounds at the start of the season). They don't score a lot away: only 6 goals in last 4 away matches. Because of the home rink, I'll take Skalica with smallish stakes.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) Hannover to win (1.71 @ Bet365) Hannover has only 1 win in 4 home matches, but they weren't that bad. They narrowly lost to top teams: Eisbaren, Koln and Frankfurt. They don't have great players, but they do work as a team. Krefeld has 3 away losses and 1 OT loss. They allowed too many easy goals (especially against Ingolstadt). Small stakes on home win.

Cardiff to win (2.00 @ Bet365) Zilina to win -2.5 (2.18 @ 10bet) Skalica to win (2.30 @ Bet365) Hannover to win (1.71 @ Bet365)
Cardiff won 3:2:clap:clap Zilina won 5:3:eyes (late goal for Liptovsky screwed this bet) Skalica won 9:1:clap:clap Hannover won 2:1:clap:clap

I know this belongs to another thread, but this guy is big part of Euro Ice Hockey threads so I'll put it here: Happy birthday Burran :drums:cheers:cheers:cheers No wonder you didn't have time for write-ups this weekend:loon Damc3k, thanks
Thanks alot!! Yeah it's been a good b-day.:ok Great picks today CBG! Got one here for tomorrow. Skellefteå-Brynäs Great value in this price. Skellefteå have a couple of impressive performances in a row now. 6-1 at home to Mora and they had a 2-0 lead going into the third against Timrå but eventually lost that game in OT. Strong performance still imo. Brynäs is an up and down team. Mostly down atm. Coach Boorks tactics of having a team of 30 players, but only play with 3 full lines during the games seems to have backfired somewhat. They still hold some good quality but their form isn't good and home ice has become a major factor in Elitserien with only 6 of 35 games being won by the visiting team so far. I think that will be decisive in this game too. Skellefteå dnb 2.00@Pinnacle

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (6-7/10) Khimik - Spartak First period over 1.5 (2.15 @ Bet365) Khimik is definitely going up in form. They didn't lose a single match at home and probably won't lose this one either. Spartak lost first period in away matches only once. They have scored a goal in first period of 4 out of 7 away matches. Whenever they are big underdogs, they cause a lot of troubles in first 20 minutes. Basically, whenever the odds on them were above 3.75 @ Bet365, they would win first period. Khimik didn't score only once in first period at home. So, each team scoring in first 20 minutes isn't impossible. SKA to win -1.5 (2.50 @ Bet365) SKA is having great season. Well, season is great away, but at home - they weren't that great. They have 7 out of 8 away wins, but only 3 out of 5 at home. Nevertheless, things are picking up at home, too. They have two home wins in a row (Spartak and Yaroslavl). Omsk has a terrible season start. Coach was blaming it on consecutive away matches. They did look somewhat better playing in Omsk, but the efficiency problem remains. They create a lot of opportunities which they don't score on and their defence leaks some easy goals. The result is: only 1 win in 7 away matches. Omsk is not without chances in this match, as SKA is better away, but Avangard's form is deciding element for me, so: hcp with smallish stakes.