• 19:45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 21:00 Stan James 50RH EPT Dublin Freeroll
    • 21:00 Boss Texas Holdem
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 21.15 Ladbrokes Cruise Daily Freeroll
    • 22:00 The Sun Freeroll League

Re: ** Poker Friday 5th October **

I've reg'd' date=' fully expecting Junior to be finished by 9pm in the 7pm €1 rebuy, but he's still in - 14th of 104 at 2nd break. Only the one PC here at the mo, so help yourself to my chips.[/quote'] I see he's in 5th now - Gl to him:hope

Re: ** Poker Friday 5th October ** I'm out in some crap position like 225 or something. Maybe i should start playing MTT again :unsure gla Not in tomorrow and won't qualify for the sunday focus game either so looks like i''l be bottom of the ladder pretty soon :lol :eyes

I've reg'd' date=' fully expecting Junior to be finished by 9pm in the 7pm €1 rebuy, but he's still in - 14th of 104 at 2nd break. Only the one PC here at the mo, so help yourself to my chips.[/quote'] What a pudding. I lasted all of about 2 hands with my 975 chips when I finally got to the table - out in 187th - should have stayed sat out :loon Junior out in 39th in 7pm tourney when his allin preflop AK lost to KJ - Q and 10 on the turn, 9 on the river :wall :hope to all left in focus game.

Re: ** Poker Friday 5th October ** Cheers J. - I enjoyed that :) Felt I totally pwned you in Razz - I often feel that in Razz, but dont think I've played it outside of HORSE :unsure I ought to give it a go .... The other 4, I got lucky and hit the right hands at the right time, but just didn't know what I was doing :unsure My Stud is especially poor :unsure But even Limit Holdem I dont know the right way to play :unsure

Felt I totally pwned you in Razz
Yes, I didn't feel at all comfortable during the razz. I think I'm usually a bit better than that at razz, but it's very hard to play short-stacked, I think, because a good hand can turn into a bad hand very quickly: I think I was being too aggressive at the beginning of a hand, and then maybe bottling it too quickly when it became clear that I had to fold or play for all my chips.

in Razz' date=' but dont think I've played it outside of HORSE :unsure I ought to give it a go ....[/quote'] Am sat at a Razz cash table now if anyone fancies some easy money ;) Table "Banburry Cross" on Full Tilt (25c/50c)