Cambridgeshire 6/10

RussP

Most of you think that the Arc is the big race of the weekend, but not for me. You surely can't get better than 30+ runners charging down the track in the big handicap of the weekend, the Cambridgeshire. Ignore the Arc where Aidan has half the field...how boring!;) I will give more detailed insight later in the week but, at first glance, I would suggest concentrating on those at the forefront of the betting market. The stand out bet to me at a big 14/1 with Betfred & William Hill amongst others is DOCOFTHEBAY. This horse has done nothing but progress all summer and should go well for the in-form Jamie Osborne stable. As I said, more detailed thoughts to follow. Anyone else got any views?:ok

Re: Cambridgeshire 6/10 Havn't had a real look at the field but I have backed this Pipedreamer @ 7/1 antepost. I know pricewise has tiped it up looks a real clas horse. Will hve a proper look at the race the day before but at the moment it's Piperdreamer for me..

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.