Handball Sweden 3/10

Ystad-GUIF This is more a case of going against GUIF than backing Ystad. GUIF has quite a new team with a lot of young players. They are a very talented team, but I'm not sure that they have what it takes in this league. They won the opener but has two losses after that. Ystad looks solid and shouldn't have any problems getting to the playoffs. In last round Guif lost to Lindesberg at home 29-37, a team Ystad handled with ease, 34-28. I like this line, Ystad should have a good chance of covering it. Ystad-4 1.83@Bet365 Trelleborg, Redbergslid and Sävehof should have decent chances at good prices. Might go for one or two of them with small stakes.

Re: Handball Sweden 3/10 Skövde - Redbergslid Redbergslid @ 3.10 (Stan James) Skövde have started with three losses, they are normally very strong at home and should be a top five team this season, but they haven't got their game to work yet. Redbergslid are very up and down, they have a young roster, but on a good day they can win this match, 2.70 a good value, such high odds for Redbergslid can't be based on the teams form this season. 5/10 Ystads IF - Guif Ystad -4 @ 1.83 (Bet365) Guif avoided releagtion last season, but I'm not at all sure they'll do the same this season, the club has financial problems, so they loose important players before every season. Ystad started really bad last season, but got their act together and reached playoffs. They will reach playoffs this season too, and a win with more than four vs poor Guif, who are completely lost away from home, is one step on the way.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.