Czech Gambrinus Liga 06 - 08/10

Saturday 6 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Slovan Liberec v Kladno (18:00 BST)1.553.506.00110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Tescoma Zlín v Sigma Olomouc (18:00 BST)2.102.903.60110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Sunday 7 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Bohemians 1905 v Ceské Budejovice (15:00 BST)2.153.003.30111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Most v Jablonec 97 (16:00 BST)2.303.003.00111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
FC Baník Ostrava v Teplice (19:15 BST)1.903.104.00110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Monday 8 October 2007
Sparta Praha v Slavia Praha (16:15 BST)2.503.002.75110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Viktoria Plzen v Viktoria Žižkov (17:00 BST)1.803.104.50111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No Bet
Brno v Mladá Boleslav (18:30 BST)2.302.853.20110%

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 06 - 08/10 A fierce "S" (Sparta v Slavia) Prague derby will defo be a highlight of this round - televised as well. Although it's wise to wait after their respective sup games, Slavia are clearly the outfit on form, while Sparta are in disarray (despite struggling to a win on Sunday). Out of the rest, the 2.15 on Bohemians at home seems generous enough, Budejovice in no shape and their mercurial coach, Straka, is not one for long-term building of a team, although he is good at motivating players - for one game. Ostrava v Teplice will be an interesting clash. The visitors in a blip of a bit worse form, Banik still going, although with some breaks too. It's never an easy match in Ostrava either. Plzen are a solid home team, Viktoria Zizkov looked blunt in all formations on Monday so the home is backable at 1.80.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 06 - 08/10

A fierce "S" (Sparta v Slavia) Prague derby will defo be a highlight of this round - televised as well. Although it's wise to wait after their respective sup games, Slavia are clearly the outfit on form, while Sparta are in disarray (despite struggling to a win on Sunday). What are your thoughts on this Slavia are nicely priced at 2/1 with coral but will prague find form and turn things around? Adam

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 06 - 08/10

My opinion, as far as I know both teams playing carefull soccer in the 1st half, that very likely result in HT is a DRAW, which is priced at about 2.10 and I will be on this one 4/10. GL
Scorpio being from the czech area what can you tell me about injuries etc to the sides and what is your opinion on full time result>????

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 06 - 08/10 No matter who is out or not, Sparta has several players out for a longer time, however found out how to play a good soccer without them, Slavia in form.. This match is unpredictable in my opinion, it's a BIG derby... 0-0 HT is the most probably and only bet I can think of now...

Scorpio being from the czech area what can you tell me about injuries etc to the sides and what is your opinion on full time result>????

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 06 - 08/10 Both teams have quite a few injuries, Sparta also have some suspensions at that (the most notable being Repka). Can't agree Sparta found out how to play good footy without them as what they play is horrible stuff - they get results, though. It's the biggest derby in the Czech Republic and pretty unpredictable - the draw @ HT seems the most reasonable bet, esp. if still available @ odds against. Generally the under might also be a viable option. Still a match to bet on only if the money is burning a hole in your pocket.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 06 - 08/10 They played very good soccer with Jablonec last week... I've watched the whole match... What they played with Mlada B. one round before or in the first leg of UEFA against Odensee was horrible, I agree... I did not see the second leg of UEFA match in Odensee... I am not a Sparta fan but I have to say they did manage to get deserved result in Jablonec even with all the suspensions... And remember - Sparta has the biggest potential to get back to life after problems, they are psychically still the strongest team in CZ league, although I would love to see Slavia winning.... GL

Both teams have quite a few injuries' date=' Sparta also have some suspensions at that (the most notable being Repka). Can't agree Sparta found out how to play good footy without them as what they play is horrible stuff - they get results, though. It's the biggest derby in the Czech Republic and pretty unpredictable - the draw @ HT seems the most reasonable bet, esp. if still available @ odds against. Generally the under might also be a viable option. Still a match to bet on only if the money is burning a hole in your pocket.[/quote']

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 06 - 08/10 This one was not sure mate... It could be X, but a red card for Sparta before HT... they were pushing in the 1st time... There are better matches with high value then such a derby!

Learnt a lesson tonight always go with your instinct......Slavia 2/1 damn it