Tuesday 2nd October - RH Freeroll Focus Game

GaF

Re: Tuesday 2nd October - RH Freeroll Focus Game This was my first ever V-points win - is there a preferred way to register for the points? To put it another way, does the PL forum have a link, whereby they can gain points whenever I use mine?

Re: Tuesday 2nd October - RH Freeroll Focus Game ill send you an email referal if you wanna sign up for the virgin flying club..... 40k gets u to new york and eastern usa, dubai 50k gets u a return to san fran, vegas, LA, india e 100k gets u to OZ just pm me your email

Re: Tuesday 2nd October - RH Freeroll Focus Game

Interested in opinions on choosing this as a focus game - especially in relation to requiring raked hands ...... overall' date=' I think it was quite a good focus game - is that the general concensus? (i.e. I think this could become quite a regular choice....what do you think?)[/quote'] Good idea GaF. PL must have had 30% of the runners anyway. The rakes hands are acheivable without much fuss at .10/.25, and it offers good value. :okfrom me. Also you get that wonderful sense of belonging. When Morls joined our table last night, he said 'evening' and myself, Jonsie, and bluePennant all responded. A couple of minutes later another player typed into the text box "Am I the only one who doesn't know everyone here?":lol. Almost felt sorry for him!!

A couple of minutes later another player typed into the text box "Am I the only one who doesn't know everyone here?":lol. Almost felt sorry for him!!
Hope you directed him to PL ;)

This was my first ever V-points win - is there a preferred way to register for the points? To put it another way' date=' does the PL forum have a link, whereby they can gain points whenever I use mine?[/quote'] I don't think you have to register for the V points, they should be credited automatically in a few days. If you look on the Poker Pal in the lobby for V points it should show your total. :ok You should already have been earning a few points every time you paid a buy in for a tournment on Virgin.