APAT Regional events

Mad Duke

Advice needed. Myself and millbet just joined APAT. Looking to play the newcastle regional leg next saturday of series 2. Do you need APAT proof of membership?-If so do you receive anything from APAT ie memb card or just user details when signed up? Or is it completely open to everyone?:unsure Also whats the take up like for these events ie Max players and how hard to reserve seat.Noticed on APAT site that tickets go on sale on the day of the event.Is this strictly true and if not anyway of ensuring seats.:unsure cheers :ok

Re: APAT Regional events You dont receive anything from APAT apart from a welcome email IIRC. In general, Live events for APAT are a nightmare to get places on ((though dont know if anything has changed this time around) - basically demand FAR outstrips supply - if you want any chance of tickets, you have to try and be online and ready to purchase at the time they go on sale - and even that's not a guarantee - they usually sell out within minutes.....

Re: APAT Regional events and, so far, for the regional events, you can only register ON THE DAY. There's talk of a pre-sale but nothing confirmed yet. We're going to try Edinburgh next week. I'm :hope that they do something before hand so I know if it's worth travelling or not.