Fridays NAPS - 28/09/07

mowgli77

All My Loving 3.45 Ascot (WIN NAP) A quick glance at the formline reads 1-2-3-2-3-2 and you could be forgiven for thinking it is a bit of a bridesmaid horse, just falling short each time. When you look into the form you see just how good the horse is and the horses it has been beaten by are certainly not ordinary: 2nd to Hi Calypso (Group 2) 3rd to Peeping Fawn (Group 1) 2nd to Silkwood (Group 2) 3rd to Light Shift (Group 1) 2nd to Light Shift (Listed) All the experts suggest it needs softer ground but it has placed 3 times on good to firm and won on good ground. It is the one to beat today and not many genuine group performers run in listed races at odds against so if it does start at around it’s 5-4 expected SP that could look like real value by about 3.50pm.

Re: Fridays NAPS - 28/09/07 Nice write up mate, I agree and will be backing her today I thought she was going to odds against ;) 2.00 Tears of a Clown (nap) Have sided with this one a few times now and am going with him again to beat the short priced jolly. Put a line through that last run slowly run race and at a trip that was a bit far for him. Back to 1 mile 2 furlongs today has won over c&d already this season very lighly raced and is still improving as I say forgot that last run and I reckon this would be a couple points shorter in the market. Just looking at the price I thought it was going to be much shorter but 7/1 is avaible huge price to upset the fav.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.