Should AvonGirl Be Disciplined?

Valiant23

Should AvonGirl Be Disciplined?  

1. 1.

• Hell Yeah. I love them girls more than my own mother.
    • No. AvonGirl Did Her Best and Was Unfortunate Last Night.
    • Abstain. Those Bolt-Cutters Give Me Nightmares.

Re: Should AvonGirl Be Disciplined?

A month without Gazza's Girls doesn't bear thinking about - so it's a Hell Yeah from me.
Agree with this particular sentiment. I know that it may be circumstantial evidence against my fellow Bradfordian, and that her cash account is currently awash with copious funds (hence the need to perhaps play more recklessly than her usual TAG style). However, the venom that spews forward from Helen's keyboard towards Gazza's 2 young, defenceless, innocent, angelic girls, who, let's be honest about it, are only doing what comes naturally, has occasionally reached paranoia. Let's see what the PL jury decide :ok

Re: Should AvonGirl Be Disciplined? As for the game last night I read it as being she was so desperate to try to win so gazzas avatar didn't dissapear she made an unusual mistake for her and must be agonising over there dissapearance,however if I am wrong I will have to concede that some form of discipline is neccessary.

Re: Should AvonGirl Be Disciplined? I was no less than shocked and stunned that the integrity of this girl was being brought into question. So, in an attempt to form a defence, looked back on last night's hand history and found that it only covers 100 hands and Avon was already out before that. So I contacted the Sun newsdesk and a few minutes ago they replied as below. I don't know what to make of it at all! avonho6.jpg

Re: Should AvonGirl Be Disciplined? :rollin:rollin:rollin My defence would like to make it clear at this point that the boltcutters are not mine - they belong to Sam and Pene. My defence would also like to state that Valiant23 will probably forget to change the avatars anyway again, therefore there is no case to answer. ....but I don't care - I made it to the scroll bar!! :cow:cow:nana:nana:drums:dude

briefly stepping away from the spirit of this thread I would just say I would not agree with changing anyone's avatar without their consent so I have registered my vote on that basis :ok
I take it that Avon's trip to the hardware store for bolt-cutters paid off then? :tongue2

I vote in favour of Avon "looking after" Gazz's avatar til next month. After all i do think the "avon lady doth protest too much". ;)
Can't tell you how saddened I am by this post. Stabbed in the back by womankind. :sad
I would just say I would not agree with changing anyone's avatar without their consent
Awwww, thank you dear. However, he is still traumatised by the last time someone changed my avatar. ;)