Poland V Japan.....

Guest oklahoma kid

Guest oklahoma kid

What do you guys think of the above match?My bookie gives you 0dds of-2.60 for Poland win ht/ft; ps......Match kicks off Wednesday 27th March-3:15pm UK time Be lucky.....

who knows dont touch it e Poland sialed through euro qualifying, but as far as I know last friendly they played (at home) they drew with Scotland. Not only was it a makeshift team from Scotland, ie half of them were tryouts Poland were pish Japan, who knows but they are hosts so that must say something. For me there is is too much unknown, anyone who wants to bet on this or any other friendly game tread carefully, in fac\t forget it.

Guest Ringer from Ringsend

Watch out for Ono and Santos! A very difficult match to call. Both teams will be close to full strength. Although Japan beat Ukraine 1-0 in a recent friendly, Zico was scathing about them in the Japanese press. They apparently struggled to contain an Ukrainian forward line missing Schevchenko and showed little invention going forward. But Japan now welcome back the overseas-based players who missed that match - Nakata, Inamoto, Ono and Kawaguchi. Ono is now playing extraterrestrial footballl for Feyenoord and boasted on the plane over that he would score 2 or 3 goals! The naturalised Brazilian Santos ("Alex") also needs to produce some fireworks to establish a place in the team, so I think we will see a fairly aggressive Japanese display. With Nakata making up with Troussier, squad harmony has also been restored. Well, the Poles have a very solid defence and I just can't see the Japanese keeping out Olisadebe and Smolarek, especially if the wobbly Kawaguchi is playing. Best bet would be either Ono or Olisadebe to score.

Guest aling77

Re: Watch out for Ono and Santos! Japan has no quality strikers, may be not a bad mid field with Ono and Santos but not good enough to break down the Poles defense. Is Poland fielding a full squad?