International friendlies!

Guest Tristan13

Guest Strathclyde

Re: International friendlies! Wales V Germany Germany will definately be resting players tonight but Wales have their own injuries to worry about : "Wales coach Mark Hughes has injury worries over Darren Ward (back) and Steve Jenkins (hip), while Jason Koumas is on compassionate leave with his wife about to give birth. Wales have already lost Paul Jones and Andy Johnson, while Chris Coleman, who has joined the squad for the first time since his car crash 18 months ago, is unlikely to play." I think 1.8 for Germany is a good bet.

Guest andy99

Re: International friendlies! Disagree. 1X is value. Wales will take it seriously just like the last game against Argentina, in front of a sell-out crowd.

Guest Alan Hansen

Re: International friendlies! Voor zose of you vishing to bet, ze germans vil be starting vith strong line up, zen svapping players @ half time. Deutschland draw pays 16/1.

Guest Strathclyde

Re: International friendlies! 1-0 wales latest score, the germans always screw ya! oh well I was happy with 1.92

Guest MC Roller

Re: Wales 1 Germany 0 Great performance by the Welsh, Germans hit the Woodwork twice, but overall I think the Welsh deserved it. Great goal from Earnshaw, Cardiff will have a right job keeping hold of him.

Guest Alan Hansen

Re: Wales 1 Germany 0 Earnshaw reminds me of Owen. He is still very raw but looks like a cracking prospect. Even though they were missing key players Germany looked decidedly poor tonight.

Guest robstar

Earnshaw Earnshaw looks like Owen don't make me laugh. Have you seen the height of him. Took Cardiff really far didn't he, he's second division quality and thats where he should be. Argue with me, but hes going nowhere, second Division only hes too bloody short for a start.

Guest Alan Hansen

Re: Earnshaw Naturally I am judging him totally on tonight's performance. He seemed to have Owen's mannerisms to me. But, obviously he is a talentless nationwide journeyman dwarf. Anyway, time will tell.

Guest robstar

If he does If Earnshaw does get to a first division or minor premiership club, trust me he won't do very well and won't last for long. He will just get blocked out all the time, I mean that size it doesn't take much to do it.