** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 22-23/09

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 22-23/09

Yesterday was a great day. I still can't get a grip of France, but Elite League was 4/5 (I only missed an 'under' in Edinburgh match by 1 goal):clap:clap Olimpija to win (2.30 @ Bet365) Slovenian newcomers in EBEL played great match in first round. They have won against Klagenfurt 6:2. They were superior team in all 3 periods and all the aspects of their game were working great. Olimpija is experienced team that has played many international leagues over the years. For this season, they have renewed their squad with a bunch of Northern Americans. Pre-season didn't have much signs of amazing performances (they have lost to Klagenfurt and twice to Villach - opponents from season's start). As for Jesenice, their home ground should be fortress. All the reports are saying that Olimpija was dominant against Klagenfurt and that the squad worked well together. Villach lost to Salzburg 5:1. They are expecting to get much more from Olimpija, but if their defence continues to make as many mistakes as in the first round, it won't be an easy task. Villach are vice-champions in EBEL and they haven't changed their rooster much. They have strenghtend their attack a bit, but everything else is the same. That means that they shouldn't be having any problems in warming up for the season and getting used to each other. This match will be much tighter than Olimpija - Klagenfurt or Salzburg - Villach, but home ground and great performance in first round are making Olimpija at 2.30 nice bet.
This is a risky bet IMO. VSV has better team in my opinion and he will be trying first victory in Laibach. Olimpija has several problems with defence (slow old defence), that makes too much offences, and I see advantage of VSV in PP. No bet for me or small stake on VSV :)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 22-23/09 4 games in the UK tonight, none with big appeal, but ill be having small stakes on the games. Manchester @ 2.30 (60mins Bwin) vs Nottingham If this game was last night i'd be more confident, but manchester played inn basingstoke last night and have had a long bus ride home for tonight, i think tiredness will come into play later in the game. Manchesters on a bit of a streak at the moment and playing well whereas nottingham are failing to hit top form. Both sides won yesterday, but up to now this season nottingham have shown they dont like going to play in the smaller rinks and try work hard to get a result (lost 4-2 @ newcastle, lost 5-1 @ hull) so thats why ill be taking them on. Manchester are a big team who work hard and i think the harder workers will come out on top tonight. Manchester need to keep out of the penalty box tonight, nottingham scored 4 or 5 powerplay goals last night against belfast. Only small stakes tonight, but i so fancy my chances. Edinburgh @ 2.25 (60mins Bwin) vs Cardiff I tipped edinburgh to beat cardiff last night, and they won 4-2, so ill go for the same again. Last night i thought the price was far too generous (2.90) and todays price seems about right. Edinburgh raced into a 4-0 lead last night, and cardiff will know they need to be on the balll from the start tonight. I dont like backing teams to win back to back games, but with edinburgh doing me a favour yesterday, and nothing else much jumping out at me, ill have them again today to small stakes.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 22-23/09 I would be careful about that Nitra game CBG. I know that Nitra has played bad in the begining of the season but the things are not so obvious as they look like. Nitra is playing good attacking hockey, but struggles in defence right now. Kezmarok is new in the league and relies completly on old experienced players. The most important thing is that Nitra has changed coach and that could make complete difference to the performance of this team. It is not unusual for players in Slovakia to sabotage matches to get rid of the coach when they have some argues with him. And I think that the win against Kosice is exactly the proof. They can play good hockey and they can play against any team in the league and win. The managment and fans are angry, Nitra has to start gaining points or the players are gonna be punished.. Therefore my bet would be Nitra X2 (draw or win) and especially over 5,5 since I don´t think that the Nitra will shot 40+ shots every match and score 1 goal forever and I don´t think that Nitra defence is capable of gaining a clean sheet so I expect plenty of goals in this match..

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 22-23/09 Edinburgh to win (2.25 @ Bet365) You can just read what Craig said above and you'll get my opinion, also. It's rarely profitable to bet on a team in back to back matches, but Edinburgh still remains as a value in this match. Nottingham to win (2.25 @ Bet365) Over 5.5 (1.88 @ 10bet) Yeah, they don't like small rinks, that's for sure. They do lack motivation at times, also. Panthers have strong team and a lot of potential. When they are motivated enough, they can beat anyone. I think that Phoenix performances lately will be enough to push Nottingham into attack from the beginning. Manchester wasn't brilliant last night (only 3 shots at goal in third period) and hosting Panthers will be a hard task. Coventry to win -2 (1.88 @ 10bet) Over 6.5 (1.88 @ 10bet) Difference between those two is huge. Anything but Blaze easy win would be a surprise. Sorry for crippled previews. I'm in an awfull hurry.:\

Posted this one yesterday....still the same odds....get on it!:ok Hammarby-Nyköping 23/9

Both teams are on 0 points after 2 rounds but I def. rank Nyköping as the better team. They finished in 7th place last year and actually beat Västerås in the playoffs and although they’ve lost a couple of good players I still think they’ll be too good for Hammarby. Hammarby finished in 14th spot and doesn’t have a better squad than last year. Hammarby Hockey has some serious economical problems and I’m not sure how that will affect the players. Nyköping has lost to Rögle and Malmö so far. Not much to say about that but they’ve actually not been too far away from getting a point in both games. Västerås handled Hammarby with ease in the opening round while Växjö had some more problems, but still ended up on top 7-5. I see Nyköping as clear favourites in this one. If you divide your stake with 21.05% on X at bet365 4.75 and 78.95% on 2 at Unibet 2.30 you end up getting around 1.82 for the dnb which is a really good price imo.

Nyköping dnb 1.82 at >Bet365/Unibet
Hammarby-Nyköping 3-4 FT :cheers

Duisburg - Hamburg 4-5 AOT.. How about scoring a couple of minutes earlier?? :@
Bad luck, mate, hate when that happens. Salzburg, Växjö and Nyköping won, Stjernen lost, a nice sunday with 3/4 for me.

4 games in the UK tonight, none with big appeal, but ill be having small stakes on the games. Manchester @ 2.30 (60mins Bwin) vs Nottingham If this game was last night i'd be more confident, but manchester played inn basingstoke last night and have had a long bus ride home for tonight, i think tiredness will come into play later in the game. Manchesters on a bit of a streak at the moment and playing well whereas nottingham are failing to hit top form. Both sides won yesterday, but up to now this season nottingham have shown they dont like going to play in the smaller rinks and try work hard to get a result (lost 4-2 @ newcastle, lost 5-1 @ hull) so thats why ill be taking them on. Manchester are a big team who work hard and i think the harder workers will come out on top tonight. Manchester need to keep out of the penalty box tonight, nottingham scored 4 or 5 powerplay goals last night against belfast. Only small stakes tonight, but i so fancy my chances. Edinburgh @ 2.25 (60mins Bwin) vs Cardiff I tipped edinburgh to beat cardiff last night, and they won 4-2, so ill go for the same again. Last night i thought the price was far too generous (2.90) and todays price seems about right. Edinburgh raced into a 4-0 lead last night, and cardiff will know they need to be on the balll from the start tonight. I dont like backing teams to win back to back games, but with edinburgh doing me a favour yesterday, and nothing else much jumping out at me, ill have them again today to small stakes.
Manchester 2-1 Nottingham :nana Edinburgh 3-2 Cardiff :nana 2/2!! small stakes, but a nice profit!

CBG where can i bt UK and french Hockey with a visa electron card?????
There aren't much bookies that offer market for France and UK (and even less for Italy, Belgium and Holland). I'm using Bet365 and 10bet (if I'm not mistaken, Craig uses bwin for UK hockey). I'm not sure about Visa Electron, as it's a debit card and online transactions are not possible from all countries. Maybe some of above mentioned bookies will accept Visa Electron, but you'll have to check that on their websites. If they don't accept your card, you could try openning Moneybookers account and deposit your money via their online wallet.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 22-23/09 i use Bwin and paypal to deposit/withdraw, they've not got the greatest reputation, but ive never had a problem with them. They cover both UK and french hockey, however the only markets are 60 minutes betting and total goals. They offer handicaps in odd games but havent done any this season so far.