** Poker Saturday 22 September **

Dodger

** Poker Saturday 22 September **  

1. 1.

• No Poker
    • 15.00 Laddies SportsDaySaturday Man Utd v Chelsea
    • 17.00 Pokerstars Deep Stack (5k chips - 30 mins blinds)
    • 19.45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20.00 William Hill Metro EPT Freeroll
    • 20.00 FINAL William Hill Racing Post EPT Freeroll
    • 21.00 Gutshot $1000 Freeroll (5 VIP)
    • 21.30 32Red Be The Bounty
    • 21.30 William Hill Metro EPT Freeroll
    • 22.00 The Sun Freeroll League

Re: ** Poker Saturday 22 September **

could not get day off work today to play footy cos of cut backs even tho they owe me 43 hours time worked over, cant take pay(we did have 18 on our watch 4 yrs ago now 12, same machines to man (cough)or woman) if i had played footy today i would not have got home in time for the hollywood poker final which started at 6 that I qualified for last week which I put to the back of my mind as i thought I would miss and would have had no chance anyway anyway:drums:drums I won it $5k trip to oz with a $3k buy in to a major tourney still had worse days
Very nice wd:clap:clap:clap

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could not get day off work today to play footy cos of cut backs even tho they owe me 43 hours time worked over, cant take pay(we did have 18 on our watch 4 yrs ago now 12, same machines to man (cough)or woman) if i had played footy today i would not have got home in time for the hollywood poker final which started at 6 that I qualified for last week which I put to the back of my mind as i thought I would miss and would have had no chance anyway anyway:drums:drums I won it $5k trip to oz with a $3k buy in to a major tourney still had worse days
Fantastic fenner :clap:clap:clap. Congratulations :notworthy

Excellent Fenner :clap:clap

48th for me' date=' for $25 what a waste of a day[/quote'] Well done morls and yes I kinda agree. Although the deep stack experience is good for every player I think online you need to be earning, save the deep stack for live play. I like Viggo's idea of playing a 100 + 9 at least there should be a better return. Stars are also having a $1050 one tonight if anyone is interested ;)