Ayr 22/9

jtw1

2.50 AYR - Wm HAGGAS has had 3 runners in this event in the last 10 years and has had 3 WINNERS. One os those did win the race twice but still a very impressive record for the stable. SP's = 2/1F , 8/1 , 2/1F. MUTAJARRED is the stable's runner this season and is 3/f in the RP F/cast

Re: Ayr 22/9 ayr gold cup 3.30 on indial trail ante post at 12's, would have been more confident with no rain. hope borderlescott can defy top weight, though looks a tough ask. yet has the form on the ground, the class, the consistency and the draw, which to stick my neck out i think you need to be on high. looking for a value each way bet with form on sft/gd to soft with a high draw. partners in jazz fits the bill. drawn 27 of a current 28 comes to ayr fit from a good race at york, won by kings apostle(tipped up by carl!) which is definately a horse to stay on the right side of next season. i always like to back a sprinter bang in form, indian trail fits that bill so got to be happy to top up my bets with an each way on partners in jazz at a best priced 25/1 at bluesquare, and 26/1 on betfair. good luck all, may be better off sticking a quid on a lucky dip instead! tish

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.