Super League Playoffs

The Super League playoffs begin tonight with a potential cracker. 10pts Wigan to beat Bradford 7/4 VC Bet Wigan are a big price. They come here in good form and arguably have the better players. They finished 6th on the last day of the season but had they not had 6pts deducted they would have finished level on points with Bradford and in Trent Barrett they'll have the standout player on the park. Bradford, who've only won one of their last 4 will be without their scrum half and captain Paul Deacon and that could be massive. Not only because he controls their kicking game but this game could be tight and Deacon is one of the best goalkickers around. If Iestyn Harris has a bad day that'll be crucial. The Warriors are unbeaten in their last 5 and I think they'll put an end to the Bulls' season tonight.

Re: Super League Playoffs

The Super League playoffs begin tonight with a potential cracker. 10pts Wigan to beat Bradford 7/4 VC Bet Wigan are a big price. They come here in good form and arguably have the better players. They finished 6th on the last day of the season but had they not had 6pts deducted they would have finished level on points with Bradford and in Trent Barrett they'll have the standout player on the park. Bradford, who've only won one of their last 4 will be without their scrum half and captain Paul Deacon and that could be massive. Not only because he controls their kicking game but this game could be tight and Deacon is one of the best goalkickers around. If Iestyn Harris has a bad day that'll be crucial. The Warriors are unbeaten in their last 5 and I think they'll put an end to the Bulls' season tonight.
Also on Wigan but have wimped out and gone with the Handicap +6.5 at just under evens. :hope

Brilliant call this Kev. Completely forgot about Rugby threads since RL has gone quiet, I'm sure he'll be back soon though :) What a brilliant comeback :)
Has gone a bit quiet but the playoffs usually generates a bit of interest. I've called the thread Super League playoffs but feel free to stick any NL thoughts in here mate :ok
switch to proper Rugby punto' date=' we've got loads going on right now! ;)[/quote'] You don't get games like that on the other side though ;)

should make for some interesting handicaps when the big 3 play those qualifiers!! We've got Keiron Cunningham and Iestyn Harris don't we so we should have a decent chance of qualifying...
And Lee Briers. Wales play Scotland next month then may have to play Ireland for a WC spot.

Re: Super League Playoffs Have been a lurker for ages and finally plucked up the courage to have a post. really missed reading the rugby league threads in here but I can't be surprised as it seems everybody's had a nightmare this season! As has been said, hopefully things can change with the start of the playoffs and I was gutted to only catch the last 10 minutes of last night's game. Really tight game tonight, Hull have picked things up in the last two games but Huddersfield can usually be relied upon to keep things tight and Jon Sharp's men proved in last season's Challenge Cup run that they like knockout format rugby. 8 points is a big start for the playoffs and I'd be leaning slightly towards Huddersfield. Only a small one though... 1pt Huddersfield (+10.0pts) vs Hull @ Evs (Totesport)