International friendlies - friday

Guest Croat23

Guest Croat23

Todays friendlies looks really unpredictable.... Denmark - Cameroon, God knows what line-ups will play and I think Cameroons are good, Danes playing at home so this looks like a draw to me... Slovenia - Ghana, Yeah its true Zahovic apologized before match for lacking fitness so this is Ghanian chance but Slovenia have really good defence so draw is optional here... Yugoslavija - Ukraina, Hmm... I hope Kojic will show up... Rusia - Belarus, Russia isn't in some form lately, losing at estonia :!? Maybe a chance for a draw.... Sweden - Paraguay, Home win I think, Fredi is on fire... Damn matches... draws for all !

Guest Taco

Re: International friendlies - friday Lots of banana skins today... Anyone know Paraguay's away record or record in Europe??

Guest milmark

Re: International friendlies - friday Yugoslavia is going to play with a weaker midfield, but with Milosevic and Kezman in front. Stankovic is suspended for this game, so I think that there is a big possibillity for a draw. Cheers

Guest Taco

Lobanovskyi I'm surprised this friendly is going ahead after the death of Lobanovskyi. I think the funeral was today and surely the Ukranians won't be in the best frame of mind for this game. They must all be pretty upset that the man that has coached them for so many years has passed away. On the other hand they might be spurred on to try and win for him but I can't see it myself....

Guest milmark

Re: Lobanovskyi What a bad game! Yugoslavia has got some "quality" players, but does not have a team so you can allways bet against them and on the end you wan't be loosing money. P.S. I am from Yugoslavia Cheers

Guest dave b18

sweden-paraguay a bit close to kick-off, I know, but I fancied this match as a draw and Sweden's experts "Unibet" were going 2,85 for the draw. Tried finding a good draw price at Betfair and got it but now I see close to kick off there is some high draw prices being offered. I had a little but not too much as I had already reached my limit. Probably be 4-0 to Sweden now...

Guest OllieO

Re: sweden-paraguay Managed to get 5.6 on Paraguay - value, according to OddsPlus - with BetFair. Looking good at the moment (2-1 to Par.), although typing this has probably jinxed me. Might look for some in-running to cover the draw...

Guest dave b18

Re: sweden-paraguay nice one Ollie. I tried laying Sweden before the match, but I was already maxed out on the draw, so I was offering a price that wasn't quite taken. Sweden were terrible the first half, and although they came back a bit in the 2nd, it was only due to Paraguay not wanting to attack and getting back defensively. Freddie didn't play, but to be honest without Bergkamp, Parlour and half of the French national team, I don't expect him to make a significant impact to the Swedish team come the prpper games. One bet I did like the look of and that is Niklas Alexandersson (Everton) to be Sweden's top scorer @15,00 with Centrebet. He had a few half decent chances today, and I can't see Sweden getting many goals at the WC, so a one off by Alexandersson might see him dead-heating as Sweden's top goal scorer.