Bandy, Champions Cup, 20 - 21/9

Ok, time for bandy again, it's been a while, but the mother of all sports is back. Champions Cup is a preseason tournament between the best Swedish and the best Russian teams, played indoors in Edsbyn, Sweden. The tournament starts with a groupstage of three matches. I'll keep the stakes low as it's early, but I think I've found some interesting bets: Vetlanda - Bollnäs Vetlanda @ 2.45 (Nordicbet) Bollnäs have lost keyplayers Oksanen and Aaltonen, Vetlanda with basically the same team as last season. I rank these two teams as even, but I think Vetlanda have the advantage of not having to fit in new players, also that Vetlanda's young team should be a bit better than last season. Bollnäs will porbably be about the same strength as last season but I think they need some time. 2.45 for Vetlanda is way to high imo, must try it. 6/10 Hammarby - Villa/Lidköping Hammarby @ 2.45 (Nordicbet) Hammarby have lost lots of players cause of finacial problems, they won't be close to reaching the final this season, but: Villa have big injury problems atm, Johan Andersson, Daniel Andersson, Mattias Nilsson, Martin Arvidsson and Johan Sixtensson are missing, Andersson and Arvisson very important, the others normally starting players. Villa's coach says that they have very low expectations for this cup, they will struggle not to loose all three groupstage matches. Considering this I must say that 2.45 for Hammarby also looks way too high. 5/10

Re: Bandy, Champions Cup, 20/9

Bandy! :clap Nice to see you back with this!
Tnx. mate, I hope this season will be as successful as the last one. :hope Started with a small profit, ok for preseason matches I think: Vetlanda @ 2.45 >>> 2-5 :( Hammarby @ 2.45 >>> 9-4 :)

Re: Bandy, Champions Cup, 20 - 21/9 Broberg/Söderhamn - Villa/Lidköping Broberg @ 2.35 (Nordicbet) I've already mentioned Villa's problems, they lost to Hammarby yesterday, Broberg should be about level with Hammarby this season. Villa will surely be the better team when they get back their key players, but 2.35 for Broberg today is to good to stay away from. Borberg won both h2h's last season, with a good margin. Closer match today probably, but I favour Broberg. 6/10 Hammarby - Västerås SK Västerås @ 1.40 (Nordicbet) I see a good value in this bet, Hammarby will be a lot weaker this season, no way near teams like Västerås, Sandviken and Edsbyn. Hammarby won their first match vs Villa, but Västerås will be too tough for them. Västerås won vs Sandviken yesterday, a true sign of strength and good form, they haven't lost any key players before this season, imo Västerås will win this one with a good margin.

Re: Bandy, Champions Cup, 20 - 21/9

Broberg have lost yesterday against Zorkiy 1-12 :$ So I really don't know whether to back them. What about Hammarby total Over 9, looks like both teams are capable of scoring? Thanks in advance! :clap
Villa would loose huge vs Zorkij too, that match can't be compared to this one, the quality difference is very, very big between Zorkij and teams like Villa and Broberg. Over have worked fine this tournament, over 9 looks possible imo, although Västerås are usually a definite under team during the regular season. Nice to see that bandy gets the appreciation it deserves :)

Villa would loose huge vs Zorkij too, that match can't be compared to this one, the quality difference is very, very big between Zorkij and teams like Villa and Broberg. Over have worked fine this tournament, over 9 looks possible imo, although Västerås are usually a definite under team during the regular season. Nice to see that bandy gets the appreciation it deserves :)
Then I guess Broberg will be motivated enough to humiliate Villa :loon Thanks for quick reply!

A cross between Basketball and snorkelling??:unsure:unsure ... somebody? Thanks anyway for the Hammarby winner, GG. :clap
:lol Well, it's played on ice, so no use for a snorkle :lol Oleg: Zorkij just beat Sandviken 8-3, and I rank Sandviken as a much stronger team than Villa, Zorkij's a class above everyone atm, too bad I can't find any hcp lines for this tournament. Broberg of course not at all a safe bet, but imo they have about a 50-55% chance, so 2.85 is a great value.

Broberg/Söderhamn - Villa/Lidköping Broberg @ 2.35 (Nordicbet) I've already mentioned Villa's problems, they lost to Hammarby yesterday, Broberg should be about level with Hammarby this season. Villa will surely be the better team when they get back their key players, but 2.35 for Broberg today is to good to stay away from. Borberg won both h2h's last season, with a good margin. Closer match today probably, but I favour Broberg. 6/10 Hammarby - Västerås SK Västerås @ 1.40 (Nordicbet) I see a good value in this bet, Hammarby will be a lot weaker this season, no way near teams like Västerås, Sandviken and Edsbyn. Hammarby won their first match vs Villa, but Västerås will be too tough for them. Västerås won vs Sandviken yesterday, a true sign of strength and good form, they haven't lost any key players before this season, imo Västerås will win this one with a good margin.
:clap G:G :clap :cheers

Re: Bandy, Champions Cup, 20 - 21/9 To continue with tradition, what do you think about Zorkij -5.5 and Sandviken -4.5 against Hammarby and Villa respectvely? Sandviken is an ok bet, I guess. But what about Zorkij? Aren't they tired to win big in every game? As I understand class difference in both games is huge.

To continue with tradition' date=' what do you think about Zorkij [b']-5.5 and Sandviken -4.5 against Hammarby and Villa respectvely? Sandviken is an ok bet, I guess. But what about Zorkij? Aren't they tired to win big in every game? As I understand class difference in both games is huge.
I can't find any lines at bookies I use, so this will be a no bet day in bandy for me. I would try Zorkij, that line looks like it sshould be covered, but problem, like you say, motivation for Zorkij, they are already through to next stage. Sandviken should also cover in both matches, they must be eager to win after two losses vs Västerås and Zorkij.