Bandy, Champions Cup, 20 - 21/9

G:G

Ok, time for bandy again, it's been a while, but the mother of all sports is back. Champions Cup is a preseason tournament between the best Swedish and the best Russian teams, played indoors in Edsbyn, Sweden. The tournament starts with a groupstage of three matches. I'll keep the stakes low as it's early, but I think I've found some interesting bets: Vetlanda - Bollnäs Vetlanda @ 2.45 (Nordicbet) Bollnäs have lost keyplayers Oksanen and Aaltonen, Vetlanda with basically the same team as last season. I rank these two teams as even, but I think Vetlanda have the advantage of not having to fit in new players, also that Vetlanda's young team should be a bit better than last season. Bollnäs will porbably be about the same strength as last season but I think they need some time. 2.45 for Vetlanda is way to high imo, must try it. 6/10 Hammarby - Villa/Lidköping Hammarby @ 2.45 (Nordicbet) Hammarby have lost lots of players cause of finacial problems, they won't be close to reaching the final this season, but: Villa have big injury problems atm, Johan Andersson, Daniel Andersson, Mattias Nilsson, Martin Arvidsson and Johan Sixtensson are missing, Andersson and Arvisson very important, the others normally starting players. Villa's coach says that they have very low expectations for this cup, they will struggle not to loose all three groupstage matches. Considering this I must say that 2.45 for Hammarby also looks way too high. 5/10

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.