Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (20/9)

Russia Superliga

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Severstal Cherepovec v Lada Togliatti (15:30 BST)1.574.334.00112% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Dynamo Moscow v Metallurg Magnitogorsk (16:00 BST)2.004.202.60113% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Lokomotiv Yaroslavl v Salavat (16:00 BST)2.254.202.25113% Related markets...Match ResultMoney Line - - -Puck Line1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Neftekhimik v SKA St Petersburg (16:00 BST)2.404.332.10113% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Spartak Moscow v Amur Khabarovsk (16:00 BST)1.834.332.90113%
Finland SM-Liiga
Thursday 20 September 2007
AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
JYP v Ässät Pori (16:30 BST)1.363.30104% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Kärpät v KalPa (16:30 BST)1.088.50105% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Lukko v HPK (16:30 BST)1.702.25104% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Pelicans v Jokerit (16:30 BST)2.201.70105% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
TPS Turku v Tappara (16:30 BST)2.001.80106%
Austria
AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
EC Red Bull Salzburg v EC Pasut VSV (18:15 BST)1.303.50106%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (20/9) Norway Eliteserien (odds updated tomorrow)

Away Home
Trondheim v Frisk Asker (17:00 BST)+0.5 -0.5
Comet v Storhamar (17:30 BST)+0.5 -0.5
Furuset v Stavanger (17:30 BST)+0.5 -0.5
Lillehammer v Vålerengen (17:30 BST)+0.5 -0.5
+1.5 -1.5
Stjernen v Sparta Sarpsborg (17:30 BST) 0 0
+0.5 -0.5

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (20/9) Hi Daniel, I have some thoughts bout this one: Frisk/Asker @ 1.86 (Pinny) Trondheim finished at 10th and last place last season, they started this season with a close win to poor Lillehammer, 5-4, and a huge loss away to Sparta, 1-7. Trondheim will probably fight with Lillehammer at the bottom of the table this season too, while opponant Frisk/Asker should be heading towards a brigher season. Frisk ended at 4th place last season, started this one by winning at home vs Furuset, 7-3 and then a loss away to VÃ¥lerenga, 4-5 after o.t. Frisk performed well against VÃ¥lerenga, was very close to winning, but one point away vs the Champions is still a good result. Frisk must be considered a better team than Trondheim, they have won 4 h2h's in a row, and I see 1.86 as a tasty odds.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (20/9) Niznekamsk - St. Petersburg The home team at 11th place with 9pts. After two good wins in the opening rounds against poor Vitiaz (17th) and Amur (14th) they have two draws and then two straight losses against Lada (who have had a terrible start) and also a loss against top team Ufa. The away team have started in a great way and are at 2nd place overall. When it comes to playing away they have been absolutely flawless and have the maximum 12 pts in 4 games. In fact, so far they have 5 in 6 games and the only loss was to Ufa (4:6). In the last two games they have wins over Novgorod and CSKA Moscow, both teams in decent form now. St. Petersburg seems a good team to back when playing away and with their nice form I think it's worth backing them yet again. St. Petersburg @ 2.20 bet365

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (20/9) Sparta dnb @ 1.78 I backed Sparta vs Comet, but they only won after o.t., mostly because Comet's goalie was on fire. I also backed Stjernen vs out of form Stavanger, they got a close 3-2 win, a good result nevertheless. I still rank Sparta high, they have a strong roster, top 3 quality, also a very good habit of beating Stjernen, 5 wins in a row, three latest results were 9-3, 7-2 and 5-0. Stjernen looks to be stronger this season, but Sparta should have a great chance at winning this one, they have a lot more quality in their roster and can outskate Stjernen like they usually do. Bamse: Ok, one more shot in Russia for me...:hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (20/9) It's very late, but I won't be having any time tomorrow morning so I'm placing my bets now. Only short reasonings, because I can barely keep my eyes open. Yaroslavl - Ufa over 5.5 (2.00 @ Bet365) Yaroslavl played only 2 home matches so far and was very goal-oriented in both matches. Ufa has got an all-stars team that will probably score as many goals as oponnents. It could go over. Cherepovets - Togliatti time of first goal over 9.5 (1.83 @ 10bet) Lada is not doing well and they won't be scoring any easy goals against Cherepovec. Cherepovec, on the other hand, has yet to score a goal in first period. Hopefully, there won't be any goals in first 10 mins. MVD Tver - Traktor highest scoring period 2nd (2.50 @ Bet365) Those two teams scored together 39 goals so far. And 19 of them scored in 2nd periods. Both teams scored in 2nd period of every match played in first 6 rounds. Tver is especially effective in 2nd periods (12 goals so far).

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (20/9) Frisk/Asker @ 1.86 pretty good! Have also in mind such thoughts about other games in GET-ligaen: Lillehammer v Vålerengen @ 1.45 away win. it's time already! how long the champions keep warming? Comet v Storhamar @ 2.8 home win. Storhamar not impressive last few games. Comet often won at home ground. good odd!

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (20/9) Lahti - Jokerit 2,2 jokerit started this seasson very bad,first there was defeat from hik, than away draw and lost in ot against rauma and in the last round draw and again defeat against Jyväskylä. there is improvment when u watch these results, they are big team( club) and they have to win. there is some row and everything shows on away win, lahti is maybe better these season but i cant belive that they will win 3 in row this will be first win for jokerit and one double kazan + valarenga 3,2 this should be bank, kazan is better team and traditionaly wins against oponnent, on the other side valarenga have to win against weak home side and get these points

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (20/9) Lillehammer-VÃ¥lerenga VÃ¥lerenga hasn't been impressive so far, but they should be too good for Lillehammer. Lillehammer finished at 11th and 2nd last place last year and they will be a team for the bottom this season too. VÃ¥lerenga really needs to get something going now and this game is the perfect time. If they perform at their best or even around 80% they should win this by a decent margin. VÃ¥lerenga to win 1.50@Betsafe

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (20/9)

Frisk/Asker @ 1.86 pretty good! Have also in mind such thoughts about other games in GET-ligaen: Lillehammer v VÃ¥lerengen @ 1.45 away win. it's time already! how long the champions keep warming? Comet v Storhamar @ 2.8 home win. Storhamar not impressive last few games. Comet often won at home ground. good odd!
:welcome to the PuntersLounge! Good luck with Frisk/Asker today. I'm on it myself :ok:hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (20/9) Agree about VÃ¥lerenga today, also about some value in Comet, but Storhamar have only played one league match, 6-2 vs Lillehammer, before that they won their last three preseason matches, Sparta 6-3, Lillehammer 4-2 and Furuset 7-1, so their form looks ok to me. I'll stay away from that one. I also see a value in Furuset dnb at around 2.35, Stavanger have lost both their leauge matches and have some injury problems. On the other hand: Furuset have played one match, a 3-7 loss to Frisk, so I find it hard to predict this match. VÃ¥lerenga -1.5 @ 1.88 (Pinny) Ok, time for VÃ¥lerenga to wake up now, they showed definite signs of just that when they turned around the match vs Frisk and got a win after o.t. in the end. Lillehammer is basically as bad as last season, they lost to other poor team Trondheim 4-5, that really tells something. One worrying thing is that Lillehammer have a habit of creating upsets vs VÃ¥lerenga, they won 2/5 h2h's last season, one away and one at home. That could, on the other hand, speak for this bet, VÃ¥lerenga knows they can't take it easy and win without a 100% focus. VÃ¥lerenga the better team, that's the bottom line, and -1.5 not much in hockey, so I use that to spice up the odds somewhat.

Did you just pick 3/3??! Great stuff! :clap:clap:clap:clap
Yeah 3/3:clap:clap:clap:clap You've done well with Ska, also.:ok This thread now officially kicks ass: Frisk/Asker @ 1.86 (Pinny):clap St. Petersburg @ 2.20 bet365:clap Sparta dnb @ 1.78 - still active Yaroslavl - Ufa over 5.5 (2.00 @ Bet365):clap Cherepovets - Togliatti time of first goal over 9.5 (1.83 @ 10bet):clap MVD Tver - Traktor highest scoring period 2nd (2.50 @ Bet365):clap Lahti - Jokerit 2,2:( kazan + valarenga 3,2:clap VÃ¥lerenga to win 1.50@Betsafe:clap VÃ¥lerenga -1.5 @ 1.88 (Pinny):( If I'm not mistaken, we have 7/9 with one bet still active:loon:loon:loon:loon Great job everyone!

Am I the only one in here? I'm in a great mood today! For those who don't know it: This thread rocks. :ok
Happy about Frisk for sure, but unhappy that VÃ¥lerenga could not win by two. C'mon now Sparta:hope