I am Backing ITALY U-21'S

Guest DigitalMonkey

Guest SickBoy69er

Re: I am Backing ITALY U-21'S I am Scottish through and through, but i have to admit that the young England team will get a result against the Italians. I hate betting on England, but want to make the live tv more intersting. Will be betting on them failing to qualify for the 2nd phase of the WC - easy money. I am taking X2

Guest toshibakid

Cheats Great goal from the itallian lad for the second,Cheating scum is all i can say for the rest of the team though.The ref was also a good cheat,well done to the foreign cheats including the ref.

Guest The third policeman

Keep sticking the boot in DM Double Maccarone for the vine swinger.......... When are you starting to charge for your tips;)

Guest SickBoy69er

Re: Keep sticking the boot in DM Well done Digi. Got the result, but i can take consolation in the fact that England were the better team. Macarone looks like a bloody good player...one to watch out for in the future

Guest DigitalMonkey

ENGLAND Played well i admit But a couple of Bursts of CLASS Won it. The Italian tactics are what a lot of European teams use in big tournaments,just watch in the World Cup. That Maccorone was Pure Class and he was twisting Riggott around and what does Alan 'Elbow' Smith do when they go 2-1 down? Resort to his Dirty Tricks which we used to see at Leeds.

Guest Alan Hansen

Re: ENGLAND Played well i admit Good shout DM. Another impressive call. Hope this continues into the World Cup.