England + Scotland (friendlies)

Guest pradoxy

Guest pradoxy

Ok so their not proper matches but what the hell im addicted to gambling an i dont think GA can help me now !!! its in my blood with vodka and :hat south africa v scots korea v england I reckon or guess that scotland will X and england will also X.

Guest leggat

Re: England + Scotland (friendlies) Im predicting the following: SOUTH AFRICA V SCOTLAND South Africa to beat Scotland because Im Scottish and I know just how bad we are :) SOUTH KOREA V ENGLAND I think Korea will beat England because I don't think England will play to there potential. England will not go in for hard challenges to avoid anymore injury's and Im sure Sven will tell them that too, South Korea played good against Scotland too! Korea Republic @ 3.40 South Africa @ 2.00

Guest pradoxy

re Surely scotland can get a X against sa? as for korea it will be a tight game, england wont get beaten theyre playin a warm up game have to impress sven as well.

Guest leggat

Re: re Well as a Scotsman I know that Berti vogts is playing some unknown players at the moment and there all guff. Scotland haven't won any of there last 3 games under the new gaffer, low confidence!

Guest Beckstheman69

Scotland I hope you're not including Preston's finest right-back, Graham Alexander, in that unknown players list Leggat?! I heard he had a poor game the other day, but he's been amazing for North End for the last three years(best penalty record in Europe for his career;taken 58, scored 56 and has the highest assist rating for any defender in Europe and Africa!) But enough of defending certain players...i just can't see England losing or even drawing with South Korea i'm afraid. Scotland may well lose against South Africa but i suspect a draw is more likely. they have to get a result sometime, surely?!

Guest MattyNeth

England/Korea I'm backing Korea at 4/1 with Corals, and covering with the 9/4 on offer for the draw. Can't see England winning the game when Korea will be bang up for it.

Guest leggat

S' Africa 2-0 Scotland Well it has happened, look at the outcome. Scotland could get beat from the Wales U21 squad right now, that's how bad they are! dosh dosh for me!

Guest george 2001

Englands preperations. Am i speaking out of term by saying we should not be playing this game. my reasons being the possible risk of more injuries, getting beat to a world cup opponent,even in a friendly. for morale reasons. I know this game was arranged months ago,but if they wanted they could have played a match with each other being as we have a 24 man squad. Not sure what were going to acheive here in a game were players are going to be scared to tackle against a korean side that are going to take this oppertunity to stick one on us.